21

(Taehyung pov)

I walked away waiting on the limo once i was outside the limo pulled up almost immediately i got in and was greeted with my assistant that helps me with the company.

"Hello, Mr. Kim happy birthday."

"Oh thank you bambam."

"So i hate to give you bad news on your birthday but these stocks or compactly backed up when will we have the time to get them all done."
"Oh, its okay calm down will just hire some workers." "But boss i thought you said the company should only be run by you and me since workers will just bug you and take up money."

"Then will just kill them."

At that time the limo had stopped and parked in the parking building of the company.
We hopped out and started walking to the elevator.

When we got into the elevator bambam was laughing witch made me laugh so i asked what was so funny. "Hey bam what you laughing at."
"Oh, just the joke you made earlier about killing everyone."

We both started to laugh like crazy but when the elevator opened i looked at him with a serious face.

"It wasn't a joke."

I continued to walk swiftly through the building trying to make it to my office with bam bam running after me. Once i sat in my chair to my office bambam shut the door behind us and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?."

"What, what do you mean what you want to kill innocent people because you feel they'll take up to much money."

"Well yeah, in fact, go find some low-income people that no one will miss and hire them asap."

"Mr. Kim you can't be serious and if you are i don't want to have anything to do with this and now I'm starting to think your father gave you the company because you threatened him or something."

"THAT ENOUGH.," i said slamming my hands on the deck and standing up.
"You do what i say now go do what i said and go find me those people and if you even think about running away or rating me out i will personally make you watch as i kill you, hole family, ever so slowly. And believe me, your safety as long as you listen to me and this is coming for a man that would never threaten his own father he was too strong for that anyways so i killed him instead.

Hope you enjoyed please vote love you😇