32

~update of what's going on.
Jungkook is still living with tae.
Beakhyung from Exo is still living with tae.
Tae found this unknown "girl" at his club last night and took her home with him.

~ The next morning.

(No one's POV)

After last night taehyung decided he would take the girl home with him, she looked very sad and hurt and had nowhere to go. When the limo had finally arrived home taehyung seen the girl had fallen asleep and had to take her into the house. He walked up the stairs with her in his hands and into one of the guess rooms to lay her down and put her under the covers to rest.

Taehyung just found himself starring at the woman she was so beautiful. He didn't think anyone could ever be as beautiful as Jungkook, but he was wrong.

He softly stroked her hair before he got up and left the room turning off the lights and shutting the door behind him.

(Taehyung POV)

When I shut the door I ran right into beakhyung, he was pouting and had his arms out to give me a hug. "Oppa I missed you." He said giving me a warm hug, I hugged him back and smiled. "So where's kookie." I said to beakhyung.

"I'm not sure he's probably sleeping." I shook my head in understatement. And started to walk off until beakhyung softly pulled me back and held my face in his cute hands as he passionately kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back as I told him to go get some rest.