29

(No one's POV)

Tae was at his Company Building he walked inside and took the elevator to the highest floor. Once he was there his Assistant bam bam was already there and walked along by him in a very fast-paced.

"Bam bam do you have anything I need to do."
Tae said as they approached his office and took a seat.

"Um well the other companies aren't a problem as of right now but there is something going on with your side business."

Taehyung had had his hands folded on his desk as he turned his head up at bam bam with a glare in his eyes.

"What happened."

Taehyung said angrily making bam bam feel uncomfortable and stutter as he talked.
"W-well the side business at the SVT club was called in by one of the workers there. They said it was being miss-used As in some thugs made the place there "spot" and started selling and dealing drugs in and out of the place and even some prostitution.

Taehyung sat there for a minute in silence and then started to laugh the laughing was almost scary. Bam bam was a loyal worker most of the things tae did scare him but instead of laughing with him as if he didn't and what to do he just stood there and new tae had switched and he was about to do something crazy.

(Taehyung POV)

"Okay, thanks bam bam just gets the rest of your work done and you're free to leave."

"But sir what are we going to do about the Side business."

"Oh don't worry I have this all under control thanks for the news."

I gave him a big smile and continued to pack up my stuff and getting ready to go home I walked down to the lobby and out the back to my limo and headed home.

I was beyond pissed who in the hell do they think they are to try intake over a place I own. I decided I'm going there tonight I contact the worker there and ask him to identify the thugs so I can respectfully ask them to leave and never come back.

I laughed to myself as I said to the last party.

I was planning on going down to the SVT club to see what's up and find out who theses thugs are.

As I walked up the Stairs and opened my room door an Instant smile appeared on my face as I saw beakhyung and jungkook laying down in my bed it was really the cutest thing I have ever seen. I walked over Quietly not wanting them to wake up, I Quickly grabbed my key from my side table which is used to unlock my safe.

It had some guns difficult ID's and knock out pills. I quickly stuffed them into a Duffel
Bag and headed out. 

While walking through the halls and towards the door of my house I began to call the man that reported the gangsters. I had him tell them they had v.i.p seats in some back Area
So the jobs won't be in front of too many people.

He said yeah and was on his way, but me, on the other hand, I had to get my black Lamborghini and a few of my men to Hanks the Aftermath of the situation.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

It was going on 11:55 and I was sitting in my car in the back of the club I was wearing a red velvet suit with a black Turtleneck. I phone beeped twice that was a sign from the guy inside telling me the thugs were here and inside of the room.

I took my Walkie-talkie to Inform my back up I was going in. I stepped out the car walked to the back door where the Bouncer let me in.