23

( jungkook pov)

It was late and i haven't seen tae since earlier i was in my room just writing and stuff when i heard a noise downstairs from being so bored i went to see what it was.

I left my room and tiptoed downstairs to see tae being brought into the house by one of the guards but he looked drunk.

After they brought him in they just left but obviously he needed taken care of he was falling all over the place. I quickly rushed to his side and wrapped his arm over my shoulder to walk him to his room.

It took forever but once we got there i lied him down on the bed. And took off his shoes and jacket.
I was going to leave the room since tae maybe wouldn't want me to help him anyway.

But on my way out the door, i stooped as i heard him mumble something i turned around to ask what he said.

"C-can you stay."

I was a little shocked as i stood there but i nodded and slowly walked over to the bed and crawled up next to him cuddling myself into his side like a puppy.

Even though he was drunk this moment brought back memoirs such good memories that almost made me cry but i didn't want to ruin this moment with tears i just held him tighter in my arms and soon i fell into a deep sleep just like this next to my tae.