Jealous Little Kitten

*sigh*

There I sat, on the couch, flicking through the channels, bored out of my mind.

We all have those days, where we have absolutely nothing to do and there was nothing on T.V to grab your interest.

Well today was that day.

Suddenly, I hear a click coming from the door, and swinging open. I look over the back of the couch to see Yuri coming through the doorway.

"Your back" I smiled at the blonde, telling from his expression, he looked unamused.

"What's the matter?" I asked as he lied down on the couch beside me.

"That pig, that's what" his brows furrow, I lied on his chest, looking deep into his emerald eyes.

"Why? What did he do this time?" I giggled slightly.

"He's such a loser! He doesn't deserve Victor's training" he hissed.

I extended my hand and ruffled his hair, earning an annoyed look.

But just like a kitten, no matter how angry he looks, he is still adorable.

"Aww your jealous~" I laughed lightly.

"No I'm not, don't be stupid" he pouted like a child. At this point, it was obvious.

"Whatever you say, Yurio" I rolled my eyes at the blonde's behaviour.

"What are you smiling at?" He growled, however this was not intimidating whatsoever.

I just leaned forward and connected my lips with his soft ones, catching the blonde by surprise.

Although we've been dating for 8 months, he still isn't used to showing or receiving affection.

"W-what was t-that for!?" He stuttered his words after I pulled away. His face was very red.

"For being adorable" I giggled as I lied my head onto his chest, snuggling into his warmth.

"Whatever..." he murmured before slowly putting his arm around my back, pulling us closer together, I was startled at first, but soon relaxed into his touch.

"I love you, my sweet little kitten" I whispered as I closed my eyes.

There was a short pause before he responded.

"I love you, too".