Movie Night

"Yuri! Your finally here! My parents left about half an hour ago" I said to my blonde boyfriend as I moved out of the way to let him inside my house.

"Yeah, got a little held up, so what you wanna do?" He asked as he placed his backpack on the kitchen counter and his jacket on the coat hanger.

"Hmm... how about we watch something on Netflix?" I suggested, Yuri was already sitting on the sofa.

"Netflix and chill?" Yuri asked with a I-dare-say sexy smirk. Causing my face to turn into a deep shade of red.

"Of course not! You perv!" I lightly lightly his arm.

"Calm down babe, was only kidding" he laughed, god his laugh sounded like an angel.

"Whatever" I said as I pouted and scrolled through the Netflix list.

"How about a horror?" I asked him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Horror? Your screamed so loud last time we watched a horror movie" he gave an unimpressed expression, but I protested.

"But that was last time, and this is this time!" I pointed out, Yuri still didn't like the idea, but rolled with it anyway.

"Here we go, the conjuring" I smirked as I selected it.

As the movie was buffering, Yuri said "can't say I didn't warn you".

*time skip*

I whimpered as another jump scare happened on the T.V. And of course, I was curled up tightly to my Russian boy. My face nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"The movie's over, that was so not scary" Yuri said unfazed and got up off the couch.

"Yuri! Don't leave me here!" I said as he disappears into the kitchen and turned off the light in the living room.

"Yuri! This isn't funny! Turn the lights back on!" I pleaded as I made my way through the darkness.

I managed to walk over to the kitchen and flicked on the kitchen light. And then Yuri jumped out, scaring the living sh*t out of me.

Out of reflex, I turned as I struck him in the nose. My hands then fly up to my face in shock as I processed what I had just done.

"Yuri! Are you okay?! I'm sorry baby!" I apologised as he clutched his nose.

*time skip*

2:34am

I tossed and turned, but the darkness was overwhelming me.

I really shouldn't have watched a horror movie...

"Yuri?" I turned around and tried to shake my sleeping boyfriend awake, but to no avail.

"Yuri..." this time, Yuri stirred awake, a little groggy from waking up.

"I'm too scared to fall asleep" I said nervously, but he didn't appear to care.

"Well who's idea was it to watch a horror movie huh?" He mocked.

"J-just hold me..." I stuttered, a little shy from my request.

"Fine..." he gave in and wrapped his arms around me, I instantly felt safer.

"Thanks Yuri..." I whispered as I pecked his lips then nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"Just go to sleep..." he grumbled, I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes.

And before the both of us knew it, we slipped back into slumber...