Silent Treatment Pt 2

9:46pm

Inserting the key and turning it, the door to the apartment opens and I'm greeted with Yuri sitting on the couch with the T.V on but was currently on his phone.

Yuri's P.O.V

I finished texting a friend when I heard the door open, I didn't need to look to see who it was.

"Oi (Y/n) where were yo-" however, she just shut the bedroom door behind her.

I sat up from the couch and placed my phone beside me, resting my face in the palm of my hands.

"Man, I really f**ked up haven't I?" I groaned as my cat walked in front of me, awaiting some affection.

I smiled lightly and pet the cat's head, my mind drifting off.

Y/n's P.O.V

*time skip*

"Okay goodnight" I said to Victor over the phone, he was currently in Japan with Katsuki. And I promised him I'd call every night.

"Goodnight darling!" He said in a happy tone, I smiled at his child-like happiness and hung up the phone and rolled over into my right side to place the phone on the night stand beside me.

As I felt myself begin to drift off, I heard the bedroom door creak open and little light coming in but then fading as the door closes again.

Yuri walked over and sat down next to me on his side of the bed, but he did not lie down. Instead his soft hand rested on my waist, caressing my slightly exposed skin softly, I tensed up lightly.

"(Y/n) you awake?" He said softly, however, I stayed quiet.

"Listen... I... I'm sorry... I was being a jerk" he said no more than above a whisper.

"I-it was wrong of me to lost my temper at y-you like that. But that's no excuse... I know"

There was a small silence, but then, I felt his hand begin to tremble.

"I don't deserve a girl as nice or as beautiful or as perfect as you..."

He... he's crying...

Tears began to brim in my eyes as I listened to his words.

Feeling a pang of sympathy, I turned over on my stomach, facing him.

"Yuri..." I called his name and caressed his wet cheek with my thumb, catching him off guard. I have never seen Yuri so... vulnerable.

He lied his head down on my chest and continued to cry silently into my shirt, staining it with his salty tears.

"It's okay Yuri, I forgive you." I tried to calm him, and it seemed to help.

I lean down slightly to place a soft kiss in his forehead, a small blush rose to his cheeks as he avoids eye contact.

*the next morning*

I woke up the next morning to feel a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist, I turn my head towards the blonde and kiss his forehead, which seemed to wake him up.

"Morning" he groaned as he took his arms away and sat up.

"Morning sleepy head" I smiled as he stretched his arms.

"About last night..." he stood up.

"Don't you dare mention it to anyone! Or... I-I'll tell Mila about what happened in Sochi Last year!" He threatened.

I couldn't help but smile. There's the tsundere Yuri I know.

And love.

---------------------------------------------