Pick Up Lines

"Hi Mila!" I waved at the red headed girl who skated over to me, hearing my voice.

"(Y/n), it's been a while huh?" She smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

Mila is a good friend of mine as well as competitor, I'm a figure skater too, I represent (c/n). But nowhere as good as her.

"Good to see you too" I says shyly as she let go of me, I could finally catch my breath.

"Still as adorable as ever!" She softly pinched my cheeks, and I couldn't help but be mesmerised by her accent, who could blame me? I was a sucker for accents, especially Russian.

"But I bet you came here to see Yuri yes?" She smiled cheekily at me. She knew the crush I had on Yuri, I started to like him when I watched his performance in Barcelona. The one where Otabek bit off his glove, I thought I had almost nosebled to death that day.

"I came here too see you too!" I poured, but she just smiled at me.

"How about this" she began, "you want him to notice you right? Try some pick up lines" she suggested.

"Pick up lines?" I asked, having no idea what that meant, oh god, she's giving me that look.

"So your an innocent girl? Oh yes, this is perfect" she gave me a devilish grin.

***

There he was, standing at the edge of the rink, watching Carrie's performance.

Carrie is a skater from Kazakhstan, She's very close with Otabek so Yuri said yes when he asked if he could teach Carrie a thing or two, she isn't the most talented but she's determined, I admired that about her.

"Sorry, I messed up" she apologised as she got up from a fall. Yuri pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation, however he composed himself.

"It's okay, I have to practise myself so we'll try again tommorow, don't beat yourself up over it" he told her as he stepped away and into the locker room.

"Oh- okay..." she replied softly and got off the ice, Yuri isn't the most motivational speaker huh?

I followed Yuri into the locker room. "Hey Yuri" I smiled as I walked up to him with a smile.

"Oh hey, your that girl from (c/n) right? (Y/n) (l/n)?" He asked, I nodded in response. But on the inside, I was freaking out.

THE Yuri Plisetsky remembers my name!

"Yeah, that's me" I chuckled nervously as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm guessing you came here to see Mila huh?" He asked.

"Well actually... I came here to see you" I said slowly, and must I add quite awkwardly.

I could have sworn I saw a small blush on Yuri's face, but that's impossible, he's the Russian punk! It's probably the lighting or my imagination.

"Oh, okay" he said with a blink.

Oh god, now it's getting awkward... oh I know! I'll say those things Mila told me! She said he'd like them.

"So uhh, if I could arrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together" I said to him nervously.

"Huh?!" His cheeks turned a bright pink.

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you have 'fine' written all over you"

"0_0"

"I wish I was your little toe, so you could bang me on every piece of furniture in your house"

"0///0"

"I wish you were my homework, so then I can do you all night"

">///<"

"If you were a baker, would you fill my buns with cream?"

"Alright that's enough!" Yuri's face was a deep shade of red now.

"D-did you not like them?" I asked shyly, he looked confused.

"I-it's not that... who told you those?" He asked me.

"Oh, Mila did! She told me you'd like them" I told him, he looked pretty mad.

"Alright! Where is that hag?!" Yuri stormed off, leaving me there to blink in confusion.

"Were they bad or something?" I asked myself as I stood there.

*timekskip*

"Oh my god, you actually told him all 4 I told you!? Oh my god!" She cracked up in laughter, she clutched the wall beside her to keep her balance.

"I don't get it, what's wrong with what I said?" I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Oh my sweet, innocent (Y/n), they were referencing to sex mostly" she laughed.

"W-WHAT?!" I yelled shocked, as I pulled my hoodie over my head and tightened the strings to close the hood, hiding my embarrassed face.

"MILA!! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME SAY THEM TO YURI?!?" I yelled as I continued to panic.

"So I could get a good laugh out of it, and now Yuri knows your not as innocent as you let on" she smirked.

"Now I gotta go find him and apologise!" I stomped off to find he blonde.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me now? What if he was disgusted by what I said?

*timeskip*

After a minute or so of searching, I found him sitting on the seats by the skating rink, drinking from his water bottle.

I slowly approached him, my face already began to heat up.

"U-uhh... Hey, Yuri" I sat beside him awkwardly, he was startled by my sudden appearance and spit out his water.

"O-oh... Hey (Y/n)" he blushed, but did not try to make conversation, this is already looking bad for me.

"Yuri, I'm really sorry about what I said earlier, Mila tricked me, I didn't know what I was saying was so... gross" I told him, however he just shook his head.

"No, it's okay, that's Mila for you" he told me.

"But Mila isn't the only one who knows a few pick up lines" Yuri grins, making me blush, he scooted closer to me and grabbed my cheeks gently, making me face him.

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back" he whispers seductively at me before leaning in.

"Y-Yuri..." I trailed off, then out lips touched, his lips were so soft and warm, better than I ever imagined.

We broke the kiss, getting our breath back. "How was that?" He smirked.

"Cheesy, but I love it" I smiled as I blushed fifty shades of red.