Pork Cutlet Bowl

"Morning Yuri, you feeling any better?" I asked as he walked down the stairs, sitting at the table.

Yuri had been feeling sick last night, and I mean vomiting, but I did my best to make sure he was comfortable.

"A little. Where's your piglet brother?" Yuri asked with a pout, referring to my older brother.

"Oh, Yuuri went to train with Victor earlier this morning" I answered, he placed his head on the table, but still kept eye contact with me.

"So... You want to try and eat something?" I asked him, but he stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"No, I'm not really hungry..."

"Yuri! You haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday!"

"...."

"How about I make you a pork cutlet bowl?" I asked, knowing he wouldn't turn down his second favourite food.

"Yes! I want a pork cutler bowl!" He shot his head up in an excited way, making me giggle.

"Alright, but you're going to make it" I said, he gave a shocked expression.

"I don't know how to make a pork cutlet bowl!" He protested.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you" I smile as I walk into the kitchen, Yuri following close behind.

Yuri puts on an apron as I grabbed out bowls and other ingredients I needed.

"Pay attention" I snap my fingers in front of the blonde's face, catching his attention.

"Alright for starters, always turn the oven on first, now in the pot, put some oil in there, but make sure the oil stays at 340 degrees Fahrenheit" I explain, so he goes off to grab the oil and turns on the front right stove at said temperature.

"Alright good, now to move on the the actual recipe, make little slices in the pork so it doesn't curl when it cooks" I explain, and he did just that.

"Good, now tenderise it, then add a pick of salt, pepper and a bit of fish sauce" I explain the next step, Yuri then grabs a tenderise and tenderises the pork, followed by salt, pepper and a small amount of fish oil.

"Okay, now on the two plates and a bowl, spread flour on one plate , beat the egg then put it in the bowl, then bread crumbs on the last plate" Yuri nods and does just that.

"Good, now roll the pork in the flour and dust of any excess flour, then dip it in the egg, then roll it in the bread crumbs" Yuri nods and follows my instructions.

"Perfect, now cook the cutlet for about 2 or 3 minutes, basically until it's golden brown"

*time skip 3 minutes*

"Is it good now?" Yuri called me over as I examined the cutlet.

"Yup" I said as he used tongs to grab it out and placed it on a metal rack.

"Okay how cut it into strips about an inch or so apart" I explained as he did just that.

"Good, now we move on to the sauce"

*time skip because I'm to lazy to write down the entire recipe for a pork cutlet bowl ;-;*

"And your all done, as I say Yuri, you did so great for your first time making one" I smiled as he examined the pork cutlet bowl he had just made.

Then he pulls his phone out of nowhere and takes a photo of his creation.

"I'm gonna post this" Yuri said as he typed a few things of his phone.

Moments later, I got a noticication on my phone saying I was tagged in something on Instagram.

Viewing it, and figures, it was the photo of the pork cutlet bowl.

I put my phone down to see Yuri still had not taken a bite of the pork cutlet bowl yet.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked.

"I want you to try some first" he smiled as he handed me the knife and fork.

"Really?" I asked, flustered, he nodded in response.

I cut into one of the prices and took a small portion of the strip and put it in my mouth.

And with one chew, I felt like I was soaring.

"Wow Yuri! This is really good, I'm so proud" I giggled.

"Really? You liked it?" Yuri said with a blush on his face.

"Of course, now you made it, you eat it" I smile.

The blonde didn't need to be told and began to devour the pork cutlet bowl.

However, he suddenly stopped and stared at my face, i felt a blush rose to my cheeks.

"Uhh... Yuri?" I asked, however he responded by putting his hand on my face, I was confused at first, until he grabbed what looked like a price of rice off my face.

"There was a price of rice of your face" he said as he put the rice in his mouth, making my face turn a bright red.

"Your adorable when you get all flustered (y/n)" he laughed.

Damn you Yuri...

Why did I have to fall for you?