Lemons

"(Y/n), can I come over for a few hours? I'm bored... And Victor is trying to make me hang out with him and the pork cutlet bowl" a particular young Russian groaned over the phone.

"Uhh sure, I guess it's okay, my parents aren't home till tomorrow anyways." I said, why would I mention my parents aren't home? That's weird...

"Okay cool, I'll be there in 10" he said then hung up.

*timeskip*

"Hey (y/n), can I use your computer for a minute?" He asked, I turned around and looked at the blonde.

"Sure" I said In a quitter voice and returned to my book. God, I hope he doesn't look through my browser history, or he'll judge me.

He doesn't reply and sits down at the computer desk, my computer was already logged in so I didn't have to tell him my password.

"What do you need it for anyway?" I asked, not taking my eyes off my book.

"Just need to check my Facebook status" he replies, I rolled my eyes, he's always on social media that boy.

But then I remembered something, wattpad is my home page!

"Wait, before you go on-" but it was too late, in my recommended list was a whole bunch of Yuri Plisetsky x readers as well as lemons.

He turned to me with a smirk on his lips, giving me the shudders.

"You read lemons about me?" His smirk just looked even more like a rape face.

".... that's my uhh... sister's account?" I said, my lie being so bad even a deaf person could tell.

"You don't have a sister, Baka" he said and walks over to me.

"I-I-" I was cut off by his lips pressed and moving against mine.

My body seems to have a mind of it's own when I wrapped my arms around his waist, deepening the kiss.

But to my dismay, he parted his lips from mine, leaving me clouded in my thoughts.

But I felt a small tingle on my lips, but in the good way.

"I'm only 15, so that's all you can get, for now" he smirks, making me turn a thousand different shades of red.

"You're adorable" he laughs and lies down beside me.

However, I stayed silent, still trying to process what had happened.

"Why...?" I asked in a quitter voice, barely above a whisper.

"Hmm?" Yuri hummed in response, his piercing green eyes connecting with my (e/c) ones.

"W-why... Did you k-kiss me?" I stuttered, mentally face palming for my shyness.

He lied down on his back on my bed, looked away and up at the ceiling, watching the fan spin slowly.

"Well, I know you have a crush on me, and because I like you" he says, catching me off guard.

"W-what?! How could you-"

"Mila told me, you know she's terrible at keeping secrets" he laughed at my awkward reaction.

I just groaned and landed face first on the bed, covering my red face.

"Aww come on, you liked it" he smirked as he hugged my back, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Well... okay, I did... a little bit!" I said with an uncontrollable blush.

"Was it better than reading about it?"

"S-shut up!"