You're Mine Pt 2 [Lemon]

"Y-Yuri..." I whimpered as he leaned forward and began to lick my neck, sending pleasuring shivers up my spine.

"I can see you're trying so hard not to moan, I guess I'll need to try harder" He smirked as he looked up at my blushing face, still licking at the sweet spot.

"Mmm" I let out a muffled moan, I wouldn't give in so easily.

Suddenly, I felt my shirt begin to lift up, I shot my eyes open to see Yuri taking off my shirt, however I did not stop him, I didn't want to stop...

I obliged and helped him get my shirt off, but when I went to grab the hem of his shirt, he stopped me and brought me closer to his chest. Making my face turn red.

"You're liking this aren't you?" He smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist, I just nodded in response, to embarrassed to admit it with words.

Even though the risk of getting caught was so high, it would be torturous to stop now, now that the both of us were so wound up.

I slowly grabbed the hem of my pants and dropped them to the ground, then I straddled Yuri's hips again, my entire face was red as I felt Yuri's straining boxers against my bare panties, he began to move his hips, purposely grinding his hardness against my core.

I couldn't take it anymore, I let out a loud, dragged out moan, the look on Yuri's face was devilish.

"There you go" he whispers sexily in my ear as he continues to grind his member against my core, then I felt him unclasp my bra, letting it drop to the floor and exposing my upper body to him.

His gaze fell down to my chest as he immediately took in a bud and sucked harshly, and pinched the other.

I tightly grabbed the blonde locks as he continued, it hurt a little, but the ecstasy was too high for me to care right now.

"Y-Yuri..." I studdered as I felt a slight tightening in my lower stomach.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice sounded a little deeper than normal.

"I-I need you... Inside m-me..." I blushed at what I had just said, god I sounded so desperate.

"I need you too" he whispered with a slight moan.

When I got off Yuri, he instantly grabbed the hem of his pants as well as his boxers, revealing his long, hard member. From just the sight of his shaft, I could feel heat pooling in my panties, and to my dismay, Yuri noticed this.

"So wet aren't you? Naughty girl" he smirked sexily, I got back on Yuri and felt his tip touch my entrance, making my hart rate pick up.

"W-will it fit?" I said in a quitter voice, very nervous, I've never had sex before, not even with Yuri.

"A little... But it'll go away, I promise, he gave me a quick peck on the lips to assure me as I lowered down.

I gritted my teeth as I went down further, until I reached the hilt, but it was still painful.

"(Y/n), you're so damn tight" Yuri said with half-lidded eyes.

"Yuri.. it hurts..." I cried, he leaned forward and kissed me, longer this time, he licked at the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance, I obliged and opened my mouth slightly, he immediately slipped his warm tongue into my mouth, as cheesy at this sounds, it felt so good.

When he pulled away, I spoke "y-you can move now..." I said breathlessly, he nodded and started to move, slowly at first, then as time went by, he picked up the pace.

"Y-Yuri... I'm close" I moaned, my arms wrapped around his shoulders and my head rested in the crook of his neck.

"I-I know... Me too" he said in a husky tone.

I moaned as he pounded into me mercilessly, it felt so good, I never wanted to stop.

"I'd finish you off, but..." he tried to speak, but I cut him off.

"Keep going, don't stop" i pleaded, not wanting it to end right now.

"B-but I have too..." he groaned, meaning his release was getting closer.

"Please... don't stop..." I pleaded again, this time, he obeyed.

"F**k, okay..." he groaned, picking up the pace even more, his hands gripped my waist tightly and thrusted up into me even faster and harder than before.

"YURI!" I moaned loudly as I felt his warm seed fill inside me.

"That was... Amazing..." I said exhaustedly.

"Now everyone will know who you belong to, me and only me, alright?" He asked.

"Yes Yuri... I am yours and you are mine".