Sanja Matsuri Pt 3 {Requested}

I wasn't originally going to have a part three to Sanja Matsuri, however this was requested so I'm sorry if this isn't that good, but I tried my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It's been a year since that time at Sanja Matsuri, a year since Yuri and I started dating.

Right now I was in St Petersburg staying at Yuri's grandpa's house, because after Yuri left Japan I began to miss him terribly, so we organised that during school holidays, I would come to Russia for a few weeks.

I sat up from my bed, having just woke up, I lean over to the desk beside me and picked up my phone. There was a text from Yuri.

__________________________

~❤️ Yuri ❤️~

Morning babe, you
looked so peaceful
asleep, so I let you
sleep in, anyway meet
me at the lookout in
as soon as u wake up k?
Luv u ❤️
__________________________

I blushed as I read his text, I still wasn't used to his affection. I texted him back.

__________________________

~❤️ Yuri ❤️~

Morning babe, you
looked so peaceful
asleep, so I let you
sleep in, anyway meet
me at the lookout in
as soon as u wake up k?
Luv u ❤️

Aww Yuri ur so
sweet~ okay I'll be
there in a few, luv
u too my kitten 😘
__________________________

I pressed send and got up to grab my black fur trim jacket from my closet, I didn't bother getting changed because I was fine with what I had on, a black shirt with a panther's head on it and long black pants.

*meanwhile*

Yuri's P.O.V

I sat on the cement wall that separated the city from the ocean, waiting for
(Y/n) to meet me here, and as if on cue, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I grabbed out my phone to see (Y/n) texted me back.

I smiled softly as I put my phone back into my pocket, ever since (Y/n) and I started dating, I became pretty soft, it didn't look good for my 'punk' image, but I don't care, I love her, so much.

"Yuri? Is that really you?" I heard a female's voice behind me, I turned around to see who it was.

Ash blonde hair...

Icy blue eyes...

Mishka?!

"Mishka?" My eyes widened in shocked I stood to my feet, I never thought I would see that face again, and I didn't want to.

"Yuri! It really is you! How have you been?" She came up and wrapped her arms around me tightly, I felt my body tense up.

"Fine" I huffed, not an ounce of emotion in my voice.

"Yuri..? Are you still mad at me?" She pouted as she let go but she didn't move away.

"Of course I am" I growled, she furrowed her brows at me.