Don't Touch Her {Requested}

Sorry the updates take a lifetime and a half, but now I'm done with my high school exams, I have time to finish off my remaining requests and chapters to my other stories!

This is a Yandere!Yurio x Reader requested by amypingu, I'm sorry I had you wait so long, but I finally did it ^-^

———————————————————

Yuri's P.O.V

I don't know when it started, or when I began feeling this way...

But ever since I met HER... I decided I wanted her.

And nobody else could have her.

Weather she likes it or not.

"Okay I'm heading off now! Bye Mila!" An angelic voice waved goodbye to the read-headed hag.

"Bye (y/n)" the hag waved back, and in an instant, she disappeared behind the door.

She left early today... oh well, practise will have to be postponed until tomorrow. I'm not letting her out of my sight just yet.

"Yakov I have to go home, Grandpa said he wants me home" I tell Yakov before skating off the ice and throwing off the shoes, not even bothering to untie the laces.

"Again?! Jeez, your gandpa should know that practise for a gold star mentalist is very important" He grouches, I ignored him and proceeded to quickly pack up my belongings and ran out the door.

Although I couldn't see her, I know which direction she goes in every day.

I ran for a bit before I finally saw her walking along the pathway, I pulled my hood over my head, just in case.

Can't have her knowing I follow her home nearly every day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not stalking her, I'm just protecting her. Russia is a dangerous place and I'm simply making sure nobody touches what's mine.

I watched her as she walked, the cold, crisp air blows through her silky, (h/c) hair. And the coldness gives her the cutest pink to her cheeks.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

As I walked home, I couldn't shake off the feeling I was being watched, this has been going on for a while now, but I became used to it and just assumed it was my paranoia.

However, as I passed an alleyway with two teen boys, the brunette catcalled me. "Hey babe, why don't you come over here?" He slurred, obviously intoxicated.

"No thank you" I declined his offer, however before I could walk away, the blonde one approached me and grabbed my handbag.

"Hey give that back!" I hissed as I walked over to the boys to get my handbag back, but it was too late to realise my mistake.

Now I'm alone in an alleyway with two drunk teenage boys with close to no witnesses, oh god now they're staring at me...

Yuri's P.O.V

I was infuriated when I saw that punk take her hand back and lured her down an alleyway, I sped up my pace by a bit and turned into the alleyway, and to my shock, they already had her pinned to the wall.

"$50 and an iPhone 6 huh? That'll have to do" one of those disgusting vermin said as he inspected her bag, driving my anger over the edge.

I approached the one with her bag and before he could tell me off, I grabbed him by the jugular and pressed to the wall, and because he was drunk, he didn't have the strength to push me off.

No, my grip was like death due to my enragement.

"Who the f**k are you?" The one who was touching my precious gem demanded.

I said nothing and grabbed a switchblade from the boy I was holding before I let him go, he dropped to the ground to catch his breath.

I would have killed this scum, but I don't want my love to see the monster I am.

I approached the boy who immediately let go of my sweetheart. "Okay dude, don't do anything rash okay?" He laughed nervously as I pushed him to the wall with the blade to his neck.

"Nobody touches what belongs to me and me alone" I hissed dangerously in his ear, making the boy kid frantically before the two ran off out of the alleyway.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked her, I examined the girl before my eyes darted to a red mark on her arm.

"The bastard gripped your arm!" I felt the rage boiling over me, however, it completely melted away as I felt her hand reach up to my good and removed it, examining my face.

"Yuri?" She asked surprised. I smiled softly before pressing her to the wall, but not to hard, I could never hurt my delicate flower.

"Yes my love, I love it when you say my name" I whispered in her ear.

She was silent. And I didn't like that, I wanted to hear her angelic voice.

"Say something" I demanded, a little too harshly.

"What did you mean before? About the boy couldn't touch what's yours?" She asked scared by my intimidating outburst.

"It means what I said, my love" I smirked before I pressed my lips to hers, I could tell she was hesitant and unsure, but I've been waiting too long for this.

Your mine

Nobody else can have you