Cold Pt 2

"I don't want to kick you out of your bed" Yuri whined as he tried to convince me not to sleep on the sofa and for him to sleep on the sofa instead.

"But your the guest, and I'd feel bad if I made you sleep on the sofa" I point out to the blonde.

Finally, he took a steady breath and gave in,

"Fine, have it your way" he huffed as he went into my room, but then I just remembered something.

Running as fast a I can after him, I tell "Yuri wait! Don't go in there ye-" I stopped as I saw it was too late.

He was looking directly at the many posters I had of him on the wall, one of them being in Barcelona when he skated to 'Welcome To The Madness'.

"Wow (y/n), never knew you were such a fangirl" the blonde boy smirked, making my face many shades of red.

"I-it's not like that!" I pouted while crossing my arms, this just made Yuri laugh.

"Well I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now" he said as he took off his jacket, placing it over my computer chair.

"... Goodnight Yuri" I say as I left the room.

*timeskip*

"Yuri..."

"Zzzzz"

"Yuri"

*snore*

"Yuri!"

The blonde stirred awake as I shook him.

"What?" He asked in a groggy, annoyed tone.

"C-can I sleep with you?" I asked, immediately regretting my choice of words.

"W-what?!" He shot up, looking me dead on the eyes blushing madly.

"N-not in t-that way geez! I meant like sleep beside you..." I said in a low tone, he gave me a 'why' look.

"I can't sleep... I'm cold..." I muttered. He just rolled his eyes and lied back down.

"So? Just get another blanket" he muttered, closing his eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"I don't have any other spare blankets..." I mutter.

There was a long silence, it didn't look like Yuri was going to change his mind.

So I got up, but before I could walk out of the room, Yuri spoke.

"Fine, come here..." he muttered as he moved closer to the wall to make room for me.

Without a word, I lied down beside him and snuggled into his chest.

"I-I didn't say you could-" but he stopped mid sentence and placed one of his hands on my head, stroking softly.

"Yuri..." I opened my eyes and looked into his green ones.

"Hmm?" He hummed, I moved closer and pressed my lips to his.

He was shocked at first, but eventually relaxed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I love you" I whisper as I wrapped my arms around his chest while he rested his chin on my head.

"I love you too.... N-now go to sleep" we whispered back. I giggled at his tsundere persona.