Early Winter {Lemon}

*click*

I clicked the shudder on my phone as I posed for the photo.

A few clicks and I uploaded it to Instagram, the photo was of me on the the couch, lying on my back and Yuri's cat on my stomach, sleeping soundly.

Keeping me warm~ #catsforever

I set my phone down on the coffee table beside me and began to pet Yuri's cat's head, letting out a soft purr in response.

Just then, I heard a 'click' and the door to the apartment opening, I tried my best to look over the the back of the couch but to no avail.

"Hey Yuri, how was practice?" I asked the blonde, he came and sat down beside me.

"It was okay I guess" his Russian accent rolls of his tongue, his voice as smooth as silk.

"Good to hear, I made you some coffee, should still be warm" I said, gesturing to the coffee cup next to my phone, he reaches over and grabs the coffee, giving the warm beverage a sip.

"Thanks" he said as he stared into the dark liquid, his mind seemed to be off somewhere, anywhere but here.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I gave the cat a scratch behind it's ear.

His snapped out of thought and looked at me for a few short seconds, but his gaze fell to his feet.

"It's nothing, don't worry" he smiled softly, something was definitely up.

I picked the cat up and set it on the floor so I could sit up, he looked over to me, but didn't say a word.

"Come on, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me" I said softly, resting my hand on his back. But once again, he shook me off.

"I'm just tired from practice, it's nothing" he stood up and walked to our bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Yuri's cat jumps back up on the couch, lets out a soft meow at me.

"He'll talk when he's ready, no point in pressuring him" I smiled softly as I pet the cat's head, it purred softly in response.

I picked up my coffee and took a few gulps of it, just then, I notice something out the window.

I stood up and walked over to the curtain that lead out to the balcony, drawing back the curtains, I stood in awe as I watched the soft white flurries known as snow fall from the sky.

"Winter came early this year" I smiled.

*time skip*

It was now 10pm and I decided to go to bed, it may have been a Friday, but no harm in waking up at a decent time I guess.

I gave the cat a quick pat on the head before going into the room Yuri and I shared.

Opening the door and walking in, to my surprise, Yuri was still up, he appeared to be reading one of my books.

Wait a sec...

IS HE READING MY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY NOVEL?!?!

I snapped out of my trance. "Yuri! Where did you find that?!?!" I shrieked at the blonde, my face was red with embarrassment.