Airlines

"Oi, you okay?" Yuri furrowed his eyebrows at me, I jumped slightly from his tone.

"H-huh? Yeah, I'm fine..." I laughed nervously as we sat in the terminal, awaiting our flight to Japan.

Yuri was furious when he found out Victor flew to Japan to coach Yuuri Katsuki who practically became an overnight celebrity.

But I still don't understand why Yuri had to bring me along. He knew I never really liked airplanes.

I've been training abroad from (c/n) under Yakov for around 3 years now and even when I have to take airplanes for transport to competitions, I still fall very ill...

The feeling of claustrophobia, gross plane food, very low hygiene, crying babies, ears popping as you land etc. But the worst of all, was my motion sickness...

"But why did you have to bring me with you anyway? You know I get really sick when I fly" I told the blonde who didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Because.... I-I have my reasons..." he stuttered before shoving his phone into his pocket and stood up, hearing our number being called.

"Aww, are you bringing me along because you don't want to go alone?" I teased him, but he just turned away with a blush, grabbed his carry-on bag and walked towards the boarding area.

*time skip*

Only 20 minutes after takeoff and I was already beginning to feel queasy... And his flight goes for almost 14 hours...

I tried to look outside the window, and luckily it seemed to help a little.

"Feeling sick already?" I heard Yuri ask em, I turned to face him, leaning back in the seat with a tiger printed travel pillow resting on the back of his neck.

"Yeah... it's not too bad though" I tell him with a reassuring smile, I felt pretty bad to be honest, but I didn't want him to worry.

"Whatever you say" he replied as he put his headphones on and drowned out the other sounds around him.

I was forced to sit there in silence, staring out he window as I listened to people yelling about the gross airplane food and babies crying, another wave of nausea washed over me, making me wince a bit.

*timeskip*

It's been a few hours now and I was pretty proud of myself, I felt like my stomach was  turning itself inside out, but I have not vomited yet. And that made me happy.

Glancing beside me, I saw Yuri asleep with his headphones still on, I turned off his music and slid his headphones off his head, since it looked quite uncomfortable.

I smiled slightly to myself as I found myself staring at his perfect face, the face I found myself falling head over heals for ever since I met him.

"Goodnight Yuri" I whispered to the blonde as I shifted my posture, resting my head on his shoulder, but due to my upset stomach, sleep wasn't an option.

*a few more hours later*

Yuri had woken up around an hour ago and this time, he grabbed out his laptop and was scrolling through his social media accounts, probably looking to see if Victor has posted anything else lately.

And minutes earlier, a hostess offered us food, Yuri dismissed her but I decided to give a packet of potato chips a try, since putting food into my stomach may help with my sickness.

But after munching on a chip, it didn't seem to help whatsoever. I thought I was going to vomit, but once again, I triumphed over my weakness and suppressed it.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing very soon so if you are standing, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts" the announcement broadcasted across he plane, I sighed in relief as Yuri and I put our seat belts back on.

*getting off the plane*

The second I stood up, I couldn't take it anymore, so I was up and ran to the nearest place I could throw up without getting sued. But I think the hostess got the message and handed me multiple vomit bags.

Sitting down while throwing up nothing but stomach residue, Yuri sat beside me and rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Feel better now you've had your throw up?" He asked me with an irritated tone, although it sounded harsh, I could tell he really did care about my well being.

"Yeah, a little" I smiled as I wiped the vomit from my mouth with a tissue.

"Just give me a minute to let my stomach settle" I giggled softly as he groaned in annoyance.

———————————————————

Sorry it isn't really a romantic story, it just seemed like a good idea at the time...