Pool Party Pt 2

Nobody's P.O.V

Now it was Yuri's turn to nosebleed at the sight of (Y/n)'s swimsuit.

"Yuri? I-is it my t-two piece? Sorry,
M-Mila made me wear-" however, he cut me off before I could finish.

"I-it's okay... it looks good on you" The blonde stutters as he took hold of
(Y/n)'s hand, she jumped slightly in surprise at first, but immediately entwined her fingers with his, allowing him to lead the way.

"Yuri, where are we going?" She asked the Russian boy, there was a short silence before his response.

"You'll have to wait and see" there was a small smile on his lips, making the girl's heart skip a beat, maybe even two beats.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After a minute or so, he finally let my hand go, I stared in awe at the scenery in front of me.

It was a beach, but the full moon in the cloudless night sky illuminated the ocean water, making it shimmer and the sand glow faintly. It was truly a breath taking sight.

"Wow" was all I could muster to say at such a beautiful sight.

"It's pretty, is it not" he said and walked down over to what appeared to be a large hammock.

"Jump in" he said as he got in on one side of the hammock.

Sharing a hammock?! With Yuri? I swear to god if this is a dream-

"Coming in or what?" He asked, a little impatient.

"Uhh... yea..." I replied and got in beside him, the second I got in, my body rolled slightly so now our bare bodies are touching, sending a tingle through my body, in a good way.

"So... Why did you want me to come out here?" I asked as I stared up at the star filled sky.

"Nothing in particular, you just seemed fun to be around, even though you were stuttering like an idiot, but it was adorable" he explained.

He called me... Adorable?

"Uhh, thanks I guess?" I responded. There was another long string of silence.

"Face me" he asked after at least half an hour of complete silence, I cocked my head but did as he said anyway.

"Now close your eyes" he told me, his voice was smooth, like silk. It made me wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend. Or does he? And never posts pictures of her or talks about her?

But I obeyed and shut my eyes. What happened next took me by a surprise.

I felt something warm against my lips, I immediately open my eyes to see Yuri's face, wait... YURI'S KISSING ME!

I soon relaxed into the kiss and the both of us close our eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently wraps his hands around my waist, bringing us our bodies even closer than before.

But after a short while, he broke off the kiss, My face felt like it was of fire, and as red as a tomato, he giggled at my reaction.

"Your cute" he smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"Come on, we should probably get back to Victor and the others, they'd probably get worried" Yuri responds as he sat up and got off the hammock.

I nodded and got off the comfort hammock and follows him back to the party.

*time skip*

"Hey Yuri! Where did the two of you go?" He asked the two of us.

However, Mila walked over, butting into the conversation, more like interrogation.

"I bet they snuck off to make out" she giggled.

"Well, you're not lying, hag" he responds and pulled me in for a side hug, making me blush madly.

"Aww that is so cute! The two of you would make the cutest couple!" She fangirled.

"Hmm, maybe we would" he smirked down at me.

"As much as I want to stay, I'm going back home now, you gonna catch a lift home with me (Y/n)?" Mila asked, I nodded in response.

"We'll keep in touch, promise?" He winks at me, how un-Yuri like.

"Y-yeah... I-I'd like that" I stuttered as I headed out of the pool area and over to Mila's car.

"So, I guess he did notice that swim suit" she giggled at me as she got into the car.

"Mila!" I punched her lightly on the shoulder and got into the passenger seat.

Now this was surely the BEST night of my life, and nothing could ever change that...