75

C H A P T E R 75

Samantha woke up to a loud knock on the door and Mrs. Weasley gently telling them that it was time to go.

Samantha woke up Ginny and then Hermione who were sleeping next to her in transfigured beds. They like her, did not enjoy waking up this early and wished they could easily Apparate.

She freshened up before the boys awoke and put on a green and black striped sweater, since she was supporting Ireland, a pair of dark jeans, and black converse. She brought a chunk of galleons and put it in her pocket so she could but some souvenirs. She grabbed her wand and the three girls made their way down to the kitchen for some breakfast.

They met Mr. and Mrs. Weasley at the table and waited for the boys. Mr. Weasley was counting pieces of parchment and Samantha couldn't help notice his attire.

He was sporting a green collard shirt and a pair of old pants that were being held up by and even older looking brown belt. Mr. Weasley put the pieces of parchment in his pocket and caught their eye. "We're supposed to go incognito as Muggles."

Harry, Ron, Fred, and George descended about five minutes later yawning and stretching. Fred and George's hair was ruffled in all sorts of positions and for the first time, looked messier than Harry's hair.

"Hmm, let's see, ready to go?" Mr. Weasley asked after checking the kitchen table to make sure they had everything.

Everyone nodded since they were too tired to speak. The sun was barely even out.

"Where are Charlie, Percy, and Bill?" George asked, sipping some Pumpkin Juice hoping the sugar would wake him up a bit.

"They're Apparating. They'll catch up with us along with Sirius, Remus, and Tonks," Mr. Weasley explained.

"I wish we could Apparate," Fred grumbled.

Samantha sighed in agreement. She would be able to in two months. Dumbledore mentioned they would have an Apparation class for those whose birthdays were before the end of December so they would be ready to go during that time.

"And why are we up so early?" Ron asked, through jagged breaths. He grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate Mrs. Weasley placed on the table.

"We have to walk a bit," Mr. Weasley answered.

"We're walking to the Cup?" Harry asked.

"Oh heavens no," Mr. Weasley said. "So since we're all set, let's go, we won't want to miss the Portkey," he said smiling.

"What's a Portkey?" Harry asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Samantha said as they headed out of the kitchen. She travelled with Aberforth by Portkey a few times to the Hog's Head since they didn't have a Fireplace and Aberforth didn't want to do side-long Apparation.

"Well have a lovely time everyone," she said brightly as she kissed her husband on the cheek and hugged everyone else.

"We'll see you later, Molly," Mr. Weasley said and they left the house.

Since the sun was hidden behind the tallest of trees, it was a bit chilly and Samantha was grateful to have put on a light sweater. The World Cup was at night so she had no doubt that it would be a little chilly there as well.