Saying Hello

Before Princess Twilight knew it, the day had ended and all paperwork had been finished. A neat stack of the paperwork lay neatly on the floor.

"Thank you for all your help Twilight. I highly appreciate this." Principal Celestia said as she stood up from her chair.

"It was no problem at all. I really didn't have anything else to do and you looked like you needed help."

Slowly beginning to file away several paper's, Principal Celestia spoke questionably.

"Speaking of which, Twilight. I was meaning to ask you... Will you be attending the school here again or are you planning on returning to the pony world tonight?"

This question took Twilight by surprise. There was little time spent on planning to stay or return home so soon. Her Canterlot High friends had needed her earlier that week, but she had arrived late. Now that they no longer need her assistance would they mind her staying?

"I actual hadn't thought about that. But, seeing as I'm already here... I think I'll attend the school for a little while. Time runs differently in both our dissensions so I don't see a problem with extending my visit here."

With a nod Principal Celestia gestured a hand to the door.

"Alright then. I'll be letting the school's teacher know of your presence here at the school. Be sure to steer clear of any confusion between this world's Twilight and you."

"I'll try my best." Twilight said as she exited the office. A smile formed as the bell rang to end the school day.

The hallways began to fill
with students as they hurried to leave the school and meet with friends.

Since Twilight had no clue of her friends were-abouts, she headed down a familiar hallway. The students waved hi's to Twilight as she stopped behind a certain blue haired guitar players locker door.

"Flash!" Twilight attempted to sound cool.

"Woah!" Flash questioned. His elbow hit the locker door, which hit Twilight smack in the face sending her to the ground.

"Oof!" Twilight landed on her back. Her head hurt from the impact, but kept her eyes open through the pain.

"Twilight! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Flash asked as he knelt down to feel the princess head. A blush crept it's way to Twilight's checks as she sat up.

"I'm alright, nothing I can't handel."

Flash stood up giving a hand to Twilight, who gladly accepted. She was raised to her feet and greeted by a shy smile.

"Sorry for scarring you like that. I just wanted to say hi! I'll be on my way now." Twilight stuttered out. She made a rush for the schools main entrance. Avoided any eye contact with her fellow students, leaving Flash alone with a worried look.

As she made it to the statue, Twilight waited behind the other side. Hopefully her friends would meet her there. To her surprise she found the human Twili- herself?

Making sure nobody was watching, Princess Twilight ran to the alternative Twilight. She grabbed her other half's wrist and ran to a well hidden area filled with bushes. Yanking them both down to a crouch.

"Where are the girls?" Princess Twilight asked worried.

"They won't be back until tomorrow; a field trip." Replied the alternative Twilight, taking back her wrist.

Twilight looked to the ground with disappointment. "Oh..."

An idea hit alternative Twilight as she stood back up.

"Why don't you stay with me at my home for the night?"

"That's very kind of you to offer. I'd very much like that Twilight."

Both Twilight's giggled as they began to head into the city.

Just what awaited Princess Twilight at the Golden Oak Library?