Locked In A Bottle

Princess Twilight ran through the hallways of Canterlot High. Nothing could stop her from finding Sun Burst.

After some careful researching, the pony princess had found data of Sun Burst attending Crystal Prep Academy. Surely if she could her get to her counterpart, then she could get access to Crystal Prep.

As princess Twilight ran around the corner to the front entrance of the school, she bumped into someone.

Whoever Twilight had bumped into had gasped in surprise as Twilight fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" The person asked. Twilight looked up to the person to see it was Flash Sentry! Flash offered his hand to the pony princess who gladly accepted.

"I'm so sorry! I was in a rush and I- hi!" A goofy smile found it's way to Twilight when Flash squeezed her hand gently.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you're alright. If you're in a hurry I'll let you go, I know how busy you are with your magical world."

"Thanks a lot Flash! I'll be seeing you around!"

After saying her goodbye Twilight continued to run towards her counterpart. Lucky for her, the alternate was busy fixing her new locker.

"You went to Crystal Prep Academy, right?" The pony princess asked as she approached her alternate.

The alternate Twilight spun around at the mention of her former school. Although she was now friends with the students there she still feared Principle Cinch.

"Y-yes."

"Did you happen to know of a student named Sun Burst?"

A slight frown crossed the lips. "Sun Burst, yes. He was an honours student and ranked 13th in the 100 class of Juniors. As seeing I was ranked 1st in the top 100 he often tried to outdo me but never succeeded."

"That's great! Do you by chance need a pass to get into the Crystal Prep gates?"

"No, you can just walk right in." The alternate fixed her glasses as she spoke.

"One more question." Princess Twilight said with a bit of uncertainty. "Where is Crystal Prep Academy's location?"

"It's in the city. If you take a bus make sure that you're going directly to the eastern half then you should find the school."

"Thank you!" The pony princess hugged her alternate self before heading out of the school.

Now that she knew where the school was located she could now find Sun Burst!

______________________________________

Twilight stared out the window of the B bus. She was heading towards the eastern half of the city just like her alternate self had instructed.

The scenery outside of the window mirror was dull. Apparently the eastern side of the city was mostly for the prestigious quality of life only. The stores looked fancy and painted pale colors. The citizens themselves all looked like Canterlot ponies from Equestria!

Sighing, Twilight closed her eyes. Maybe a nap would cheer up the mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Twilight walked off the B bus and entered into the Crystal Prep Academy gates. Students who were outside gave her strange looks. Some were kind and some were confused. What was going on?

Quickly Twilight walked inside the school. To her surprise the halls were filled with Crystal Prepers. This was going to be a long day.

Moving through students, Twilight finally found a map of the school. Perhaps the trick of finding Sun Burst would be easier if she went to the principals office.

Signs guided Twilight up the school stairs towards the principals office. A bell rang once the pony princess reached the second floor, allowing students to head into their classes. The halls became an open invitation for Twilight to run. So that's exactly what she did until she reached the principals office.

Taking a deep breath of air, Twilight knocked on the door. A dull reply of you may enter was heard. Suddenly Twilight began to have second thoughts about going inside.

Gathering courage Twilight entered the room.