Believe In New Magic

It was now the next day. Adagio had returned to sleep on Alternate Twilight's bed sometime during the night. While Princess Twilight slept downstairs in the library. She had created a book bed similar to the time when she slept in the Canterlot library.

The mornings light shone brightly onto Princess Twilight's face. Getting up, the princess yawned and stretched. The book bed always seemed comfortable, but never truly was.

Princess Twilight made her way over to a book carts. She brought the cart back to her book bed and began putting the books onto the cart, alphabetically.

By the time the princess had finished putting up the books, Alternate Twilight had come downstairs.

"Good morning Princess Twilight."

"Good morning Twilight."

The two giggled as they greeted each other.

"It's time for us to get going to school. Adagio can't go, because of her own reasons." Stated Alternate Twilight.

"Alright, I understand." Princess Twilight said, already knowing why Adagio couldn't go.

Grabbing her backpack, the princess ran out the library door. Tagging closely behind was the human world Twilight.

***************************

Both Twilight's had finally made it to school. A large crowd was infront of the school's entrance.

Princess Twilight got suspicious, grabbing Alternate Twilight by her wrist, dragging them both over slowly to the edge of the crowd. A girl was the one infront talking, who the pony princess knew all too well.

"So you see, this is why we can't have nice thing's at this school! And it's all because of her!" The girl exclaimed, extending a finger out to the princess.

Alternate Twilight gasped as the crowd glared at them both. The stares hurt of course, but the princess knew better.

Just as Princess Twilight was going to speak up for herself a different voice from the crowd was heard.

"Whatever, Trixie! Nobody cares what you have to say about other people. It's all just your opinion and attention hogging, as usual. If you ask me we should all be equal." Said a girl with purple hair and a bright blue green streaks.

"Starlight, Starlight, Starlight. Dear if you don't care about this speech, then GO." Trixie said with narrowed eye's.

"Starlight Glimmer is right!" Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, and Flash Sentry chimed in.

The pony princess smiled warmly at her friends. She especially took note on the world's human Starlight Glimmer. Somehow they needed to help her out before Starlight learned about dark magic to time travel in this world.

"Thank you all for your support!" Princess Twilight exclaimed with opened arms.

"No problem, Princess, we got your back!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.

Alternate Twilight from behind had a look of sadness on her face. When she arrived to Canterlot High the student's here surely hadn't forgotten about her transformation into Midnight Sparkle. If only she could be as popular here as the pony princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Starlight Glimmer?" Princess Twilight called out the girl's name after the crowd disbanded. Starlight was wearing a dark purple jacket with a grey shirt. Her skirt was styled similarly to the princess, her cutiemark was patched on the left side of her jacket.

Starlight Glimmer turned her head in the direction from which her name was called.

The girl raised an eyebrow to the princess, not making an other movement. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to ask how you're doing? Also to thank you for your help. If you'd like I could help teach you a few thing's about friendship and knowledge."

Starlight's face was blank as she eye'd the princess up and down. She took notice of the human world Twilight from behind as well, who looked scared.

"What's it to you, how I'm doing? You don't even know me and could care less for your tutoring. Unlike most of the students here, I have much better things to do then worry about friendship."

With saying that, Starlight walked inside the school, her backpack had a equal sign on it in the back.

"Jezz, what's her problem." Said Sunset Shimmer, who was approaching both Twilight's.

The princess awkwardly smiled as she looked to Sunset.

"You see... Do you remember what I said when I came through the portal yesterday?"

Sunset gave a nod. "Yeah, you said, you were caught in a time travel loop."

"Well guess who that someone was."

Alternate Twilight adjusted her glasses as a took her guess. "Was it Starlight?"

"You guessed right on point!"

"I get that your world's Starlight was causing a problem in Equestria. But, how does this world's Starlight have anything to do with time travel here? All she does all day is put equal signs on everyone's cutiema- talent marks." Sunset pondered.

"I don't know yet, but since magic exists in this world too, anything is possible!" The princess concluded.