A New Friend?

Adagio was clenching her fists, tightly walking down a narrow sidewalk. "Stupid Aria! Idiot Sonata! Buck EVERYTHING!" The dazzling punched a stop sign pole, only to wince in pain at the hot metal.

"ARG!" Adagio cried out in pain, holding her hurt fist.

"Why couldn't those wannabe hero's, Rainbooms, just have let me won? These all could've been a perfect life for me right about now, but no. They just had to take everything I worked so hard to accomplish. If I was in control I'd banish those 7 idiots to Equestria!"

Adagio began to cry a little at the thought of Equestria, her home, her everything. She held her broken pendant in her unharmed fist.

"How am I ever going to fix this?"

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice your.... pendant. Do you need any help fixing it?"

Adagio wiped her tears away before turning around to face who had spoken to her.

Standing before her was girl with that looked an awful lot like Twilight Sparkle, who had defeated her. But something was different about this girl. This girl had glasses, a strange uniform of some sort, and her hair in a neat bun on the top of her head. She also stood in a very timid stance and appeared to look like a noodle.

"Yeah I need some help, but who in world are you?"

The girl adjusted her glasses. "I'm Twilight Sparkle. I go to Crystal Prep Academy, a high school not to far from here."

Adagio narrowed her eyes a little at the girl's description of herself. If this girl is named Twilight and goes to Crystal Prep than does this mean she's the Rainbooms Twilight or.... Adagio couldn't wrap her brain around this illogically thinking.

"So have you ever been to Canterlot High?" Adagio asked in the kindest tone she could muster up.

"Of course not! My school mates would give me an even harder time, than they already do, if I were to go over and talk with the enemy! Unfortunately, I will have to be going over there soon. My school has to do some type of Friendship Games sport with them really soon."

The siren rolled her eyes subconsciously This Twilight was such a pushover, almost like Sonata... "So you've never been there, but will be going there soon? I gotta tell ya, it's a pathetic school over at Canterlot High. You probably wouldn't want to go over there, you're better off at Crystal Prep." The dazzling spoke these words only to scare Twilight from going to Canterlot High. Because if she were to met up with the Rainbooms, than someone could warn the brainiack about her, the siren.

Twilight shook her head in, understandment? She was easy to influence for her insecurities. "I actually was applying to an independent study program called Everton. I was hoping to go there before the Friendship Games started. By the way, my question still hasn't been answered yet. Do you want me to help you fix your.... thing there?"

"Y-Yeah, I kinda need someone to fix my um, pendant." Adagio replied, looking down.

"Alright, follow me then. You can come stay with me at my library home." Twilight saud with a little less timidness. "But just so we're clear, you can't call me your friend. I don't want or need any friends, we're just mere acquaintances and that's that."

Adagio rolled her eyes once again. "Believe me I won't call you my friend. You look to much like the girl that I hate." Adagio muttered that last part under her breath.