Moments... (An Ed Sheeran fanfic)

Louise's POV

I felt like I had been shot straight in the heart. Pain fizzed around my body as tingles and shakes moved my hands. Light headed and confused, I gazed into his emerald, sparkling eyes which were overwhelmed with pity and etched with pure hatred.

"Harry...?" I croaked as tears began to smudge my vision, making him go a little blurry.

"I'm sorry, my decision isn't going to change." Harry coldly explained whilst moving a wisp of his long, curly hair from his face.

My lips began to tremble and a single tear escaped my eye and rolled down my delicate cheek.

"I thought you loved me..." I wiped my eyes trying not to appear vulnerable and desperate- it didn't work: more drops leaked out.

"I did love you, but not anymore..." By the look on his face I could tell he was hating this. He despised being the cruel guy, but he had to tell me. "I'm letting you go, Lou. You can be free."

"But I don't want to be 'free', I want to be with you." I pleaded, tucking a loose strand of my long, curly, blonde hair behind my pale, pierced ear.

"I'm sorry." He gazed down at the floor as if he were being told off by his mum.

"Is that all you can say: 'sorry'?" I hissed trying to sound harsh.

He looked up from his staring match with the frosty ground.

"I don't know what else to say. I'm breaking up with you."

"Leave it. Don't ever speak to me again. Goodbye, Harry." I snapped and quickly turned around.

He grabbed my arm with a loose grip as of he wasn't too bothered if I shook him off.

"Lou, don't be like this, we can still be friends." He was trying to sound caring but the tone of his voice indicated he wasn't really fussed.

I shook his arm off with little force.

"My name is Louise, only my friends call me Lou, and we are not friends." I bravely spoke.

Holding back the tsunami tide of tears that was trying to break my barriers, I scurried off down the path to the exit of the park, Harry calling my name.

Ignoring him, I left the park and let the tears gush out. Shaking uncontrollably, I fumbled around callously in my light blue, denim jeans pocket for my phone.

I plunged it out and nearly dropped it in the snow. I dialled Lottie - my best friend's- number.

She answered on the second ring.

"P... park... Ha...Harry... left me..." I sobbed.

"Lou Lou? Take a deep breath and tell me again, nice and slowly." Lottie advised in calm tone.

I exhaled in the ice cold air with a sharp breath.

"Harry broke up with me. Can I crash at your place?" I mumbled clearly.

"That absolute idiot. Of course you can Lou Lou, you're at the park?" Lottie asked, caringness seeping through her soothing voice.

"Y...yeah..." I muttered.

"Stay put, love. Be there in 2 minutes." Lottie hung up.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket.

"Louise!" I heard Harry yell from behind.

"Go fuck yourself!" I angrily hissed back and sat down outside the entrance to the park in wait for Lottie.

Wiping my soft blue eyes, I stared at the white duvet of snow filling up the floor. Harry caught up and sat next to me, not saying a word.