'Hanging Out'

Louise's POV

"So chica, tell me about yourself." Carlos looked at me.

We were sitting in a circle on the floor of Carlos and Ed's room. We didn't see anyone else around apart from that woman who Ed threw the snowball at. I hope it wasn't Carly...

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Everything." Carlos replied.

"Um okay, where to start?" I didn't really know what to say. My life was pretty boring.

"What's your... favourite colour?" Ed helped.

"I don't mean like that." Carlos looked to Ed. "I mean like relationship status, where you live, hot brothers. Not favourite colour."

"You did say 'everything', does colour not come under that?" Ed out witted him.

"Alright alright, what's your favourite colour?" Carlos sighed.

"Umm it would have to be... baby blue." I replied.

"Mine's orange." Ed told me.

"Hmm, I wonder why?" I looked at his hair.

"Hey, they're is a difference between orange and ginger ma friend." He smirked.

"I love the colour grey." Carlos answered the question.

"Grey?" Ed and I both said in sync, with surprised expressions.

"Yes grey. It's so simple and perfect."

"And dull." Ed added, making me smile.

"Why are we discussing colours? Let's talk about interesting stuff." Carlos said. "Like..."

"Do you like cats?" Ed butted in.

"No, not that." Carlos shook his head.

"Why not?" Ed wound him up.

"I looove cats." I smiled.

"Me too." Ed agreed.

"Cats? Oh my goodness. Louise." Carlos rested a hand on my shoulder. "Tell me, where do you live? Local?"

"I'm a local girl." I tightened my hair which was tied up in an elastic band. "10 minutes away from here. Near Thomas Mills High School."

"You live near there? I went there!" Ed beamed.

"Really? I didn't go there coz I lived elsewhere with my parents. Moved out last year."

"Oh right, so where did you go then?" Ed asked, genuinely interested.

"Framlingham Park School." I replied. "It was alright."

"Oh I went to Antonio's Academy of Dramatic Arts. I was top of the class in Spain."

"Oh that's so cool. I wanted to go to a performing arts school but my mum couldn't afford it." I told him.

"Oh you like drama?" Carlos asked. "Girl you work it!"

"More to the music side, but now I want to be a chef now." I explained.

"Oh that's so cool." Ed said.

"Yeah." Carlos agreed.

"What about you, Ed?" I asked, already knowing Carlos was the drama instructor.

"I want to be a singer/songwriter." Ed shyly announced.

"That's so you. You're amazing." I complimented.

"You've heard him already?!" Carlos looked to me.

"Umm yeah?" I answered like something was wrong with that.