Hawaii

Image ^^ or >> is of their bedroom, the outside of the hotel, the beach and the bathroom of where they're staying. Basically because, as you can tell by the lack of description in this book, I'm not very good at describing things.

Louise's POV

What was going on? No, seriously. Was I dreaming or something or was I actually in Hawaii?

Less than 24 hours ago I was quitting my job and now here I was, in fucking Hawaii.

"Room 501, on the top floor." The lady at the desk announced.

"Thank you." Ed smiled at her.

I've no idea how the heck he managed to book us in to such an amazing hotel in such short notice. But when I asked him how he did it, he simply replied: "I'm Ed Sheeran." and that was all it took.

We caught the lift up to the top floor and found our room. It was the first one on the floor.

"You ready?" Ed asked, already knowing what the inside of the room must look like.

"Hell yeah! Open the door, Edwardo." I beamed excitedly and Ed turned the key in the lock.

"Welcome to our home for the next 4 days!" Ed announced and swung the door open.

"H-holy shit!" I nearly screamed as I ran into the room. "It's, oh my gosh, it's beautiful."

The double bed was beautifully made with fresh, crisp, white sheets, decorated with embroidered cushions. The window was huge and opened up to the balcony where you could see the sandy beach and the glistening, clear blue water of the ocean.

Grabbing Ed's hand, I dragged him towards the bathroom and nearly squealed at how huge it was. It was a golden colour with both a bath tub and a shower, with a built in TV on the wall, directly opposite the bath.

Fuck cancer, I was in heaven!

"Oh my God, this is amazing!" I jumped up into Ed's arms, catching him off guard, and hugged the life out of him. "I love you so much."

"Love you more." He kissed my forehead. "I take it you like the hotel then." He laughed as I disentangled myself from him.

"Like? More like love!" I yelled. "I can't believe we're in Hawaii!"

"Neither can I, this is so mad." Ed grinned. "And we can do whatever we like because of Matt's money."

"If we ever see your brother again...I'm gonna hug him to death, after slapping him for leaving you first of course." I told him.

"You're mad." He shook his head.

"No, you're mad. I still can't believe this. Oh my gosh, what're we going to do first?!" I asked excitedly.

"I was thinking about getting some sleep?" Ed suggested considering we hadn't had a moments rest, unless you count sitting down on the plane.

In first class may I add.

I felt like a kid in a sweet shop. Heck, I felt like a kid who had locked themself in a sweet shop and was allowed to eat every sweet there was.

"Yeah, sleep sounds good." I agreed, noticing that my eyes were getting heavy.

"Tomorrow is going to be brilliant, just you wait." He kissed my cheek.

And there was me thinking that cancer was going to be the death of me.

If anything, it was making me feel more alive.

****

My eyes slowly flickered open and landed on Ed who was fast asleep beside me. He was on his side, facing me, with one arm draped over my body and our legs mingled together. I watched as he lightly inhaled and exhaled with a small smile planted on his lips.