Ice Skating

Ed's POV

I was feeling much better now after resting it off. I was still a bit sore in places but I'd live. I was so lucky to have someone as amazing as Louise and I intended on making it up to her. I saw going to sweep her off her feet.

Literally.

"Why are you smiling devilishly like that, Edward?" Louise raised an eyebrow as I walked into the kitchen. "That's your 'I have a stupid idea' face."

"Excuse me?" I fake gasped in horror. "I never have stupid ideas missy."

"Oh really?" She challenged.

"Really."

"Go on then, what're you thinking about?" She questioned.

"I have an awesome idea for a date." I grinned.

"Oh God...lay it on me Sheeran." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Ice skating!" I beamed excitedly and sat on the chair opposite her on the table.

"Yeah, no. Nah-uh, never. Ever." She shook her head and stood up.

"What, why?" I stood up too and grabbed her wrist, spinning her around. "It'll be fun."

"Or...it won't be." She countered.

"Well, unfortunately you have no say in whether we we go or not." I mischievously said.

"You can't exactly- Ed what are you-" She yelped as I flung her over my shoulder. "Ed put me down!"

"Well, either agree or I'll have to force you!" I began to walk to the front door.

"Never!" She tried not to laugh.

"Well I hope you enjoy the whole street watching me carry you in your pyjamas to the bus stop because I'm not paying for a taxi. Oh and have fun skating in your onesie." I smiled to myself.

"Ed, you've got to be kidding me. Let me go! I'm slipping down." She couldn't help but laugh.

"Then surrender!"

"I'd rather die!" She yelled. "Oh my god, I'm literally face to face with your arse. Or should I say butt to face."

"Watch out for incoming farts!" I joked.

I was such an idiot.

"You wouldn't." She said. "If you don't let me go, I'll..."

"You'll what?" I teased.

"Do this!"

"Louise, what are you-" I started when I felt the feeling of a wedgey overcome me.

"Ow! Holy mother of God!" I screeched and feel backwards, luckily on the sofa.

"Can't. Breathe!" She pretended and I turned around so I was on top of her and her body was pinned against the sofa.

"You just gave me a wedgey!" I accused.

"I don't know whut you talkin' 'bout." She smirked at me.

"Oh really?" I questioned. "Well, I'm not moving until you agree to go skating with me."

"Well, you're gonna get pretty tired then, aren't ya?" She grinned.

"Playing hard to get are we?" I asked as I planted kisses up her neck.

"No..."

"Maybe I can change your mind..." I kept kissing her until I reached her lips.

"Ed..." She whined.