Surprise visit & Hyde

After he left school, of course he just had to wonder to the household where Kuro lives with his sibling and his friend. Taking a deep breath, he stumbles onto the porch, knocking gently on the white door of the two story house. Patiently waiting for someone to open the door, hoping that Kuro would be the one to open it.

But what he heard from within the home, was Licht yelling for Hyde to open the door since he was eating melon and didn't want to get up. Mahiru panics, what is he going to say to the sibling? Is Kuro even home? He owns this home right? Where was he?

Blinking out of his thoughts, he steps back from the door as the sibling opens the door, tilting his head at the brunet in confusion. "Huh? You're that Mahiru kid right? How did you get our address?" Hyde asked, opening the door a little wider so he could lean against the frame with his arms crossed against his chest. "U-Uhm, well.. Sorry for holding Kuro up at school, I wanted to see him cook since he said he could and It's something we have in common and well... He gave me this address so I just wanted to say hi. Is he here? If not I could go bac-" Hyde cuts him off as he grins, pulling the boy into the house and leading him into the living room, urging the boy to crawl under the table to hide. "Shh, he's not home yet and he'll be here any moment. He never invites anyone here so you'll be the first to discover how soft Nii-san is behind closed doors." Hyde whispered, getting up from the floor and draping a cloth over the piece of furniture, allowing some space so Mahiru could see under it. Mahiru nodded and stayed silent, watching and listening to Hyde telling Licht that it was a nobody.

A few agonizing moments later, someone opens the front door and steps inside. Announcing that he's home when he removed his boots and placed them against the wall. "I'm home... What a pain, Angel-chan you could've just told me we were running out of your melon this morning so I could've gotten it much earlier than this." Kuro sighs, walking into the living room in order to walk into the dining room to where the said male ate his last melon. Setting down a grocery bag on the table for Licht to deal with it. "Sorry, I didn't notice either until I checked." Licht answered casually, biting into his snack. "Where's Hyde and why is the door unlocked? I told you two to lock it when I'm not here since Tsubaki likes to break in and be annoying." Kuro added, stepping back into the living room and back to the door to lock it again. "That's because someone knocked on the door, I told the demon to see who it was and he came back saying it was nobody. Then he ran off upstairs." Licht replies, watching as the eldest of the two walked into the different rooms of the house. "What a pain... Thanks." Kuro thanked him, running up the stairs to get dressed and find his fifth sibling after.

Mahiru breathed out a sigh of relief, that Kuro didn't see him under the cloth. Getting comfortable as much as he could, he looks around the only area he could see. The kitchen, the entrance to the living room and the doorway to the dining room behind the arm of the couch. There were pictures on the wall and there were ones of a soft smiling younger version of Kuro with an arm over Hyde's shoulder with another male with black hair and sunglasses on the other side of him, also smiling to the camera with Kuro's other arm on his shoulders. This made Mahiru smile warmly, Kuro seemed like a good older brother in that picture. Even if he looks miserable in person, he'll ignore his own health so his family could be healthy and well. And that makes him envy Hyde for having a sibling like that while Mahiru himself is an only child.

Mahiru's breath hitched when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs again, two sets of them so Hyde was probably with Kuro. So he lifted the cloth to see Kuro in normal wear, black tank top and light blue shorts. Simple colors he supposes. But seeing the black tank top, it made Mahiru blush, looking up and down Kuro's body to spot the clear toned body that he hid under his clothes. Kuro may be pale but he couldn't care less, it looked good on him. Taking a deep breath, he lets it out quietly, deciding to just watch and listen to the siblings and Licht interact with each other. Was Kuro self conscious of inviting people to his home? Or afraid? He'll ask Hyde later.