Sickness?

Mahiru couldn't help his excitement as he ran into the building of the school, and into his classroom. He's early but that means he could text Kuro until the bell rang, so taking out his phone, he texts him.

[6:00 am: Mahiru: Hey Kuro, It's Mahiru, sorry for not texting you yesterday, I was busy. But are you awake?]

Mahiru hums a little tune as he waits for Kuro to text back, looking over to his side, he catches Hyde walking past his homeroom to the the third year rooms. He was about to get up to go talk with him for a little, but he hears a ding from his phone and that idea was gone in just a matter of seconds.

[6:08 am: Ash: Ah Mahiru. No big deal, I was a bit busy as well. You're so early.. What a pain.]

[6:10 am: Mahiru: I'm sorry! Am I bothering you? I just saw Hyde pass my homeroom, are you in class?]

[6:13am: Ash: It's fine. And I was but I got sick and was sent to the nurse. So I've been here.]

Mahiru bolted out of the homeroom at that moment, walking to the third year nurses office to check up on his friend. Sick? How sick was he? He shouldn't be here if he is sick! He should be at home resting!

Reaching the door, he heard voices from the other side, one was Kuro and the other was someone else, a male. So he opened the door just a little bit to see a black haired male with sunglasses. Wait, that was the other guy in the picture with Kuro and Hyde right?

"Nii-san, you're hurting aren't you?" the unknown male said sadly, Kuro seemed to sigh from his cloth hidden bed. He sounds so tired..

"I'm fine Tsubaki, Thanks for helping me here though." Kuro yawned out, the black haired male, whose name is now Tsubaki, moved closer to the bed to push his brother down to tuck him in. "Honestly Nii-san, you shouldn't be here. Me and Hyde will cover for you, just go home after you rest a bit here. Our teachers already know of your sickness so they understand."

Sickness? No way, he couldn't be? Then again, looking at Kuro, he can't help but agree that he could have some sort of disease. Was it life threatening? He didn't want Kuro to die! He wants to help him and his family as much as he can! Kuro doesn't want to lose his family either, he could tell by the way the bluenet would just complain about taking off. But Tsubaki was having none of it as he helped his brother up and led him towards the door, Mahiru moved to the side as quickly as he could, ducking down so the two wouldn't see him. Tsubaki and Kuro didn't notice as Tsubaki practically dragged his brother to their homeroom close by, leaving the poor teen outside and coming back out with their bags. Hearing a soft "I'll make sure you don't move a muscle." by Tsubaki. Disappearing out of the hallway.

Mahiru thought it was a good time to escape the third year hallway back to his class since the bell was about to ring. Of course, he still felt concern for his friend, looking down at his phone as he sent one more message to him.

[6:35 am: Mahiru: Get some rest Kuro, you better let your sibling care for you. I saw you two pass here. So sleep and let him handle everything. Don't text back, got it? I'll text you after school.]