New friends!

[A/N] Warning: End notes has swearing~ and a lot of it... ^^ enjoy this long chapter doe~

--

Mahiru, Hyde and Licht gets to school just in time before the bell rang, honestly Mahiru would've been much earlier but he couldn't help but take his time to talk with Licht and Hyde. Stopping by the store on the way to school so Hyde could ask someone he knew to call a friend that worked part-time there. He didn't know why he needed to do that but it seemed important.

So now Mahiru is breathless at his desk, sitting down in his seat 1 minute before the bell rang. New record he presumes.

"Alright everyone, take your seats and settle down. Today is...the third day of being in school? Oh well. We have a guest speaker here today to teach you about making new friends and how to be safe around school. He graduated last year so everyone welcome back Snow Lily and his first year friend that came along today, Misono Alicein. " Mr.Renolds introduced, moving to his desk to let the two guest speakers take over the class for today.

Mahiru widened his eyes at the familar name, Snow Lily is Kuro's sibling?! Maybe he could become friends with him in hope of helping Kuro! He just didn't want to look desperate and nosy, in all honesty. He looked kinda desperate to know everything and anything about Kuro, even though they met two days ago.

"Hello everyone, I am Snow Lily, but you can just call me Lily. While this is my friend Misono Alicein. As you know, I will be speaking only for today, so it will be sad for me to leave you all at the end of school." Lily smiled, gazing around to the students. "Alright, I will start off with school safety. Does anyone know the 'Five reasons why we have rules and regulations'?" Lily asked. Mahiru immediatly raised his hand to answer, which Lily smiled softly and pointed over to him. "Could I get your name?" Lily tilted his head in curiousity. Mahiru stood up and bowed over his desk respectfully. "My name is Mahiru Shirota. The five reasons why we have rules and regulations is to; One: Keep everyone safe. Two: Make sure there are no distractions in learning. Three: To get the students to trust the teachers when they have nobody else. Four: To make sure all students are treated fairly. And finally to allow the students to have fun and learn new responsibilities and possibilities during the schoolyear. That is why we have school fairs and activities so it will compensate the students who worked hard into passing their grade." Mahiru answered, sitting down in his seat. Smiling brightly that he was able to answer Lily first.

"That is correct Mahiru-kun! You see everyone, making friends is difficult. Even to the students who are shy or just not interested in friendships. Take my big brother Kuro for example, he was always so quiet and relied on us to keep him company. He didn't like being around people in the first year, but eventually, we were able to get him to try and be apart of the class. He was so shy! But everyone loved him nonetheless! It was so nice to see him relax and allow a few people to see his good side. He still chose to hang out with us, but sometime he would eat or talk with his friends." Lily chuckled softly, "Our school fair theme was 'Medieval' He was the class president, everyone voted for him since he looked like a leader, he complained a lot but eventually let it slide. He was the king and our sister Okami was the Co-President. She was the princess, our siblings were princes or knights. The class was knights as well or citizens. It was the greatest year we've seen him so happy-" Lily coughed, smiling nervously. "I must've went too far, the point in that story is to just relax and let yourself be who you are, despite your nervous feelings or your fear. You don't need to be friends with the whole class, lets say you make two or three. That is all you need. Don't let your fears get the best of you, we're all here to help~" Lily added, glancing down to his friend who looks like he's about to explode with things he wants to say. "It seems my friend would like to speak. Go ahead Misono." Lily nodded to the boy, who took a deep breath a sighed out a soft 'finally'