The End

A few weeks later, they returned to Japan once their visit to London was concluded. School life has been great so far, with Mahiru happy that Kuro was well enough to attend school again with him and the other two. Kuro had told him that the cure of his illness might take a few weeks to be made and then shipped to the address of the home, so Mahiru has been waiting day and night for Kuro to tell him that it's been finished and sent for him to take. 

Mahiru has always wondered how Kuro acts when he isn't ill, perhaps the way he always acts probably, but he still wondered if Kuro would feel lighter, more energized and all. Mahiru hoped so at least, so he and Kuro could do more without Kuro getting sick from doing couple activities. 

He could only wait as he sits at his desk for the last period of school. 

Although, he didn't have to wait long for Kuro to knock on the door of the classroom, interrupting the lesson. And he knows Kuro's knocks like the back of his hand now, he always knocks in a pattern and he loves it that it was simple for Mahiru to remember. So Mahiru already starts putting his things away as the teacher went to get the door to let the student in, after all, Mahiru is sure that Kuro was getting him to go home with him for the cure. 

"Mahiru, Kuro is here to pick you up to take you home." The teacher told him, Mahiru nodding and getting up to head over to the door. His classmates were staring in curiosity, and he couldn't judge that, like, he's sure most of the eyes were on Kuro, and Mahiru knows he's pretty poppin'. But he knows Kuro is very loyal, after all, his eyes were on Mahiru as said male approached him. And all Mahiru could do was smile happily at the older male. 

So after thanking his teacher, he takes Kuro's hand to lead him away to leave the school. It's not like he would be missing anything anyways. "So, I'm guessing your cure was shipped and arrived? Are they like pills or something you gotta take for a month?" Mahiru starts up, looking up to his boyfriend in question. "Mhm, it's in the mailbox, but no, usually I would take medications to control my illness, but they decided to make my cure into a needle for a one and done fix. They had to make it and test it for awhile before it was good enough. But they finished it when it was complete with positive outcomes in the testing. I don't think I'll be able to give myself a needle, Hyde would be too jumpy since he hates shots and Angel-chan, I don't think he knows anything about injecting needles, so that leaves you with at least some idea on how to give injections." Kuro explained, and the last bit made Mahiru prideful, that he was the more trustworthy and knowledgeable in this sort of situation. Besides, he does have a stable hand for the injection. "I see! I'm glad they tested it first, I wouldn't want you to get a bad reaction from it. But I know a thing or two about injections. I don't like needles either, but thinking simply, if it will help you, then I'll be glad to help!" Mahiru beamed, thankful that Kuro trusts him to stab his arm, Mahiru just hopes he, himself, wouldn't flinch. "True, and I hate needles too, but this one is the one I really need. I'm tired of not being able to do much since I get sick too easily. So I don't mind this one. It might make me fall asleep though, so that's why I need another pair of hands." Kuro told him, leaving the school building and heading down the three steps to walk to the gate. Kuro did want to sorta take their time to go home, but this time, he felt as if he was itching to get there to just get it over with. He wants to be cured already. 

"Who doesn't hate needles?" Mahiru laughs but continues, "But that's true, I'll make sure you are comfortable when I give the injection to you, I'm sure I can give it to you when you're laying down in case you pass out. Since you usually have low blood pressure, you might faint when I inject the needle, so I would like to make sure that if you do faint, you are already laying down. You know?" 

Kuro hums in agreement to Mahiru's statement, he was right. He's especially weak when it comes to taking blood samples. He would literally have to take one of his siblings to the doctors with him due to his tendencies to faint or near faint since his veins are too small for the doctors to see. The feeling of getting lightheaded and feverish from one single injection makes him nauseous. And he knows that it'll never change, so he hopes this cure will help him enough to y'know, not return to the hospital for more blood tests.