─ ◉ ─「𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 」─ ◉ ─

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Mᴜᴛᴀɴᴛ Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ 3:
Sᴄᴀʀʀᴇᴅ

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

》𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹/𝟽《

****

SHORTLY AFTER DONATELLO has gone missing, Osa is unsure how to move forward with her life without his friendship.
Then, the group is split into three, leaving everyone confused about their next move. During the crazy fiasco, infected mature into more dangerous beings for the living.
As new members join the groups, tension rises among the mutants.
Together, they all face different challenges; infected, foes, and trouble lurking around every corner they turn.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ [D̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅s̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅i̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̅] ⚠️

I do not own the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My intentions are to entertain readers and create a fanfiction that others will enioy.
TMNT belongs to their rightful creators!

I only own Osa and additional chacracters belong to other users on this app.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

⚠️ Ⓦⓐⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⚠️

This fanfiction contains graphic and sexual content. Be aware of blood and gore, foul language, and mental illnesses. Please, read at your own risk for it may be sensitive for some viewers.

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂

▻ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 》Thank you for choosing this book and adding it to your library or reading list! I wanted to create a graphic fanfiction filled with a ton of action. Enjoy the Mutant Apocalypse series!

▻ 𝐈 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐙𝐄 》If there have been any punctuation or grammar errors throughout the story, I apologize in advance. All writers are not perfect so it is bound to happen if there are errors. Sometimes, I will go in and edit those issues.

Happy reading! Give me your best comments and vote if you'd like!

━━━━━━━━❪❂❫━━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kristen is probably the only normal human being here in our group. Her father recently died from a pack of Hellhound-- Vicious, and nasty, infected dogs with bad attitudes. This teen didn't let anything get in her way when she was part of the prison. We gladly took her in and called her one of our own and she does what she can to provide for us all.

Faith was alone the whole time throughout the infection from what I know. Her fox shifting gift hasn't been a big use since she arrived. I'm assuming that she's still warming up to us.