04 || 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

So many things are happening all at once.

Donnie and Raph are inside a burning house because the nerd went for the remains of our supplies. The other portion of the group is rushing to escape, and the other piece is nowhere to be seen. Leo, Patience, Kitty, Rock, and Beebs are not here. Where are they?!

I suddenly felt a foreign hand on my shoulder. To see who it is, I pivot my body and get a look at the new face. She looks tired and very young. "Is your name Osa?!" She blared over the roaring fire that destroyed inches of the house faster than I could realize. She had dark hair, a crimson bandana, and a heart-shaped necklace around her neck. I nodded and she replied. "I'm Clementine. Emma wants you to head for the RV! We're about to leave!"

I disagreed with Clementine. "No, I can't do that! My friends-- watch out!" My finger points to the dead man coming up behind her. Clementine turned to face her enemy with a mouth full of infected teeth.

I noticed this girl has an injury to the ankle and nothing but a machete keeping her on the highest level of life. Her weapon forces the rotten flesh of the infected to squelch inside the skull and cause a horrible smell to explode. Clem pulls the blade away and both of us snap our heads in the direction of the house. The wood snapped, the roof caved in, and it collapsed into nothing but ash.

"Don, Raph..." I whispered. No, that can't be it for them! Did they escape? Did they just totally perish in the fire?!

"Come on, Move it! You don't have time to pack everything! We need to go now!" Faith calls out over the racket to all to the survivors of Hopeswell. She guided them to the bus that is still filling up with more people. And from what I know, an RV has been saved specifically for my group. I don't have a clue why but I will take anything right now.

While hell was being released into this small community, Criss uses her second soul to search all of Hopeswell for any survivors. The only movement she could see were infected burning to charcoal as they walked and roared, and nothing but fried furniture. The once souls that were thriving for life were now gone.

"Adrien! Find Raph and Donnie." She commanded him while her thoughts kept on tracing back to Leo. "Where are you, Leonardo?"

****

The current objective was to find the last remaining people to get them on the bus. Regan, Faith, and Emma gather the last bit of survivors. This is when they realized that only half of them made it...

Emma went into the RV and started up the engine so it'll be ready for a quick getaway. This community is now a burning prison, and Mikey placed himself near the RV door to fend off the walking dead before they could reach the vehicles. Michelangelo used the first few rounds in his gun before the infected could go near the only chance of escaping. Target shooting became very useful.

Mikey aimed carefully, yet quickly at the heads of the Dead, firing with great confidence. The shots rang his ears, his hands would shake, but he needed to stand his ground and defend his friends. "Okay..." He breathed, firing one last time. He's out of bullets.

Kristen glances out of the RV window while watching the houses burn. The fire jumped, like a domino effect. She worried about the mutant turtle she loves dearly, where her other friends could be, and if they were safe. We are all separated into different groups. She hoped to God that no one ends up like her father or Master Splinter.

Michelangelo felt that he needed to do more than just stand in the same spot. He did something that took a lot of courage; sprinting out toward the semi-trailers. He needed to give these people a chance by pushing the trailers with all of his strength as the herds were swarming like a pest infestation. He pushed with whatever he had in him. "AHH!!" He strained and rammed the trailers like an angry bull. If it weren't for his cries, I never would have spotted him. The trailers are hardly skidding across the ground. "Come on!"