06 || 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Finally! We got the gang back together. Well... most of them.

The second Leo and Raph reunited the groups, Regan and I were headed back to the road where we found them. We couldn't find any other traces of Donnie and it was hard for me to accept that he was not around anymore. His status remains unknown; alive or dead. Part of me thinks he's dead, the other half thinks he's alive.

I've never seen Mikey get so excited when he hugged Casey Jones again. Seeing him smile was one of the oddest things, but bittersweet to witness.

Clementine and Casey hugged again, Criss and Leo were happy to see each other, and overall, we were happy. No matter where we are, we are all still home.

When we found out that Bebop died, it was something that was hard to take in. Some thought of Beebs as a hero because he is the one who told Leo about Hopeswell. It may have not been the best place to live, but it gave us some kind of break from the outside.

After we got the update on Bebop, Criss walked up to Leo. She needed to break the news about Donnie going missing. "Leo," She started. "There's something we--" She stopped herself.

"What?" Leonardo replied, looking at his group to see that someone is missing. "Wh-Where's Donnie?"

I push through my group members, my head lowered to my chest. "Leo," I look up at him. "Donnie is gone. Emma didn't turn the RV around and... That was it."

"Wait," Leo paused, putting his hand up. "You're saying Donnie is... dead?" Leo's blue eyes faded from their natural color to a grey shade in less than two seconds.

It was hard for me to swallow my negative moods. When I saw Leo's expressions change from happy to sad in just a couple of seconds, I cried. The second I blinked, tears fell from my face. "I-I'm so, so sorry!"

Leo turned away from the group, placing his hands on his head before letting out a cry. "NO!!" His shout was... hurtful to hear. He loves his brother and to receive news that he is possibly dead killed him inside. None of us do anything. We just let Leo wail like a mother mourning her children's death. "No! NO! I failed, Sensei! I failed to keep them safe!" His voice broke.

Soon after Leo calmed down, he strongly suggested that we go out to look for Donnie. He didn't want to believe that he was gone, neither did I.

"Donnie!" We all shouted, risking our lives out here.

"Donatello!"

No one cared if bandits or infected heard our calls because the area we're in is very thick. It consists of ticks, thorns, dead ends, hard to reach places, this place is propped heavy. Our echoes will bounce off objects so well, it'll be hard to pinpoint the source.

We searched for Donnie in small groups, rested by a large rock, and did what we could to find him. Most of us were running on three hours of sleep, our ears waited for any noises, and there was nothing giving us hope in finding him.

Day and night. Since the day he went missing, we kept looking! Thirteen of us skipped meals, we killed infected people, we scattered to the far sides of unexplored areas just to find one mutant.

We were far, far away from where my group started. During those days, Leo did his best to keep a close connection between us all.

It's hard to stay in contact since no cell phones are working anymore, letters in the mail are useless, and a bird certainly won't help deliver messages. But some flare guns told us where our location was; that was our contact. Those were helpful for about a day.

Leo, Raph, and Mikey had walkies on the straps connected to their shells. The three brothers tried contacting Donnie's walkie. All they got on the other side was static with a silent response. "Come on, Don." Leo tapped his radio. "Where are you?"