08 || 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Okay, okay. The plan for the day; is to tell my leader what I was up to yesterday...

While four of our own were out looking for intruders, Mikey was messing around with his nunchucks, hitting things every so often-- obviously not meaning to. To me, it seems like he and his two brothers are losing touch with their weapons.

And Faith was taking a break, napping on her own pile of blankets. Looking at another part of the thrift shop, Rocksteady is eating a can of corn, Criss and Patience is upstairs keeping an eye on this place, and Raph held Kristen in his arms upstairs.

From what I've seen, it looks like a human like herself can't handle the changes to her body. Since Raphael is the father of the baby, I think it's affecting her badly... If I'm right; a human and a mutant animal can't reproduce without the mother getting intently sick.

Now there is Clementine. I got to watch how she bonded with each of us-- bonding a great relationship. A fresh scar on her eyebrow told me that she had been through some tough times, and that necklace around her neck had to have some kind of story. The crimson bandana on her head kept the sweat from messing her thick brown hair up that was decorated with faded red streaks.

She was the quiet type, snuggling into her jacket that hid an olive green tank top underneath. Clem seemed to have guilt, something that bothered her a lot.

As we were sitting in the store patiently, I heard heavy footfalls thump down the stairs like a herd of wild buffalo. Raph was speaking so fast, we could hardly keep up with what he was trying to say. Guys, come up! Criss just-- she just--" He stuttered.

"What?" I asked frantically. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is great!" Raph says, running back up the stairs. Right away, Mikey, Rocksteady, and I follow Raph up the stairs while Faith and Clem remained down below. Once we got to the top, the sunlight came through the window, creating a spotlight on Kristen as she sat with Patience, Raph, and Criss.

"What's this?" Rock asked., seeing the girls and Raph are surrounding Kristen.

"All thanks to Criss' second soul, she can see the fetus." Patience explained. "Does it feel weird? having a baby in you?"

"It was at first, but I quickly got used to it," Kristen answered. "But Criss says the baby is looking okay."

"That's great to hear," Mikey says, happy to know that he can call himself an uncle here very soon.

While everyone began speaking to one another, I took this as a perfect time to escape downstairs. I felt like I had no part in it. My emotions and thoughts are going all over the place now because I chose to speak to Duke and Vincent... That was so stupid of me. Is there anything that I can do to prevent this possible threat from happening? Maybe there isn't a way.

I know if we meet Vincent and Duke, it can go in two ways. One; we get along. Two; sh*t will hit the fan.

Maybe some alone time will do me some good... As I walked out of the store to take a walk, I remember Leo told me that I've been seeing things around me other than my family, infected, and buildings. These things would just appear in front of me...

The more I walk, I could see a lonely store filled with items; body products, tools, rotten food, and other small household things. It's like a mini Walgreens. My plan is to walk by it without looking inside but something was taking me to have a look. Its atmosphere bribed me like a piece of cheese sitting on a wooden mousetrap. What got me to step in, was a sharp and even sound. I haven't heard it in what feels like years.