30 || 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐋𝐞𝗼'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been days since we got here and the food is already running low, but we are doing the best we can to save it. Patience's idea of making homemade bombs is a must for us. We got an unborn ready to see this world and I want to protect my family as best I can. Of course, I understand that I can't always keep them safe and that's what scares me.

As the five days had gone by, I began to have a lot of time to myself. There's are moments when I think of my little brother, Michelangelo. I'm always wondering how he and Regan are doing, hoping that they are somehow okay out there. I even worried for Vincent and Duke-- I fear that they might have been caught by psycho bandits, infected, or starving in a dirch somewhere... I have no idea how they are doing. I just hate not knowing.

But what I have seen from my brother, Mikey, he can definitely take care of himself now. He isn't the same teenage mutant turtle I grew up with.

My current brothers and I are not the same anymore. We don't see things the way we did before, our relationships and mindsets have changed, and we're violent mutants. Sensei never raised us to be that way, yet here we are.

I haven't made up my mind to leave this place because this is what we need. If we were to leave, where would we go? Build a shelter from branches? That's my best guess of what'll happen if we were to leave the town.

It's still painful to be out here. It just destroys you over time and makes you suffer the small things...

We're all in a cell and are desperate for the key to free ourselves and make a run for freedom to reach our happily ever after.

We know it will take time to heal our wounds and become scars in our minds. Our gruesome memories won't go away in a flash-- they'll fade like a dream when you wake up but will forever remember these nightmares.

I know Raphael will have one of the biggest nightmares of his life soon. In a matter of months, he may experience Kristen dying in front of him either peacefully or brutally. I'm preparing myself as his older brother to support him through thick and thin and be there for him if Kri doesn't make it.

She tries smiling and talking every so often and described that her brittle bones feel like they're about to shatter inside her. I remember meeting her in the prison cafeteria, a girl who was brave enough to look at our green selves and trespass into her home. She had no fear and probably isn't afraid of dying and joining her father soon in paradise. At least she will not be in pain anymore when it's all over for her.

𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I won't let her die and leave me. She can't and she wouldn't. If I was to be proud of my kid I wouldn't because I believe it killed her. Kri tells me things will go the way they need and we'll be happy with whatever happens. To me, that's her saying she will pass on. My thoughts can't focus on the good of this situation and just sees what'll happen to her.

"Everything will be fine." She tells me, slouching in my hold. I shake my head and close my eyes. Looking into her eyes and staring into mine lets me know that she loves me to the moon and back. I knew there was something special about this young woman and that's her bravery and intelligence. She'd do anything to protect us but she's being benched... Temporarily.

But I'll follow her anywhere and do what she tells me. I may be angry for a while but soon will recover from a death that means so much to me. I've become soft and I don't have a problem with it. It isn't the baby that's gonna take Kri away.

The world is responsible. Or... I'm just saying that to cover up what I truly feel.

Did I take her away from me?