01 || 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

𝐎𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Emma had come by to check on Kri since she had a miscarriage earlier. Raphael hasn't returned home from who knows where outside the gates and of course keeps Kri on a high worry level. For now, four of our own are searching for the missing turtle as the rest of us stay behind and keep an eye on things here. Nothing needs to be watched because guards have their duties outside.

"Some rest is the best thing right now." Said Emma to Criss. "Take it easy, Kri."

Kristen sits on the bed where she and Raph sleep, and she continues to imagine his face. Is he happy or angry right now? She didn't know. All Kristen wanted was to be in Raph's arms again to feel safe... but not exactly safe.

"I just miss him. Where could he be?" A single tear slides down her cheek slowly.

Criss answered her question, but not a very certain one. "Not so sure. Leo and the others are looking as we speak."

"Try not to worry so much," Emma added. "I'll be back later. Just take the ibuprofen for the cramps."

"Thanks, Em," Kristen says as Emma smirked and leaves the room.

****

"Are you gonna talk to me?" Donnie asked as I was making my way to the clinic. He's the one who didn't want to speak to me but all of a sudden he wants to.

"Pfft! Now you wanna talk?" I bitterly reply, opening the clinic door to see Luke standing at the desk with piles of papers. To somewhat get back at Donnie, I decided to fake an illness...

"Osa, is everything okay?" Luke questions me from his desk.

I nodded. "Where's your cousin? I need to see her."

"I believe she's still examining, Kri. What's up?" Luke walks toward me. Donatello stands quietly in the opposite direction, his arms crossed.

"I feel sick," I said, giving Donnie something to worry about.

"Sick?" Donnie scoffed. "Right. Come back to the house and we'll talk, Osa."

"Sick, how?" Luke asks.

"Well, a few aches and pains, maybe loss of appetite..." I listed off.

"What?!" Donnie exclaimed, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me outside the clinic. The mutant turtle clutches both of my shoulders. "Osa, be f*cking honest with me. Did you get--"

"Of course, not! Jeez. If I got bit, I would have said something already! Don't get yourself all up in a bundle or some sh*t..." I said to him, still angry about how he's acted toward me lately.

He released me. "Ugh," Don groaned. "Look, I'm sorry I just left you like that last night. I was mad and--"

"And what? You just felt like walking away because you cant face issues?" I asked him aggressively. "Your moods are giving me whiplash!"

"Well, now I would like to explain myself." He told me.

"Really? You're thick as a telephone book-- difficult to read, too."

"Let me explain."

I take a spare second to check up on civilians to see if they are minding their own business and not checking on me and Donatello. Three teens and two adults turn their heads away when I caught them. I also believe they are still getting used to human-like turtles wandering around like it's the norm. My attention is back on Donnie.

"This better not waste my time." I start for the house.

"Thanks."

****