C3- Friends at First Sight

English is bolded. Thoughts in italics.

Rose's POV

I was embarrassed. Namjoon was embarrassed. The other boys looked like they were having the time of their lives. Can we please move on?

"Can we please move on?" Yoongi asked without lifting his head up. Please God, let's do that.

"Yes!" Namjoon and I blurted at the same time. The boys giggled again.

Manager Park spoke up. "Yes, we're here work, so perhaps we should start talking about it." I looked at him trying to convey my gratitude. Then I looked at Namjoon and we both blushed and hurriedly looked away. Oh my gosh, we need to move on. I hurriedly sat down in my seat and waited for the boys to get to theirs. And boy did they take their time. Once everyone was finally settled, I looked at Manager Park to start the meeting.

"Alright, boys. Can we start now?" He 'asked'. "Good, let's begin. Rose-sshi, you are familiar with BTS—"

That started a round of the same troublemakers asking "Are you a fan?" "Who's your bias?" "What's your favorite song?" The manager cut off their questions.

"Enough. Behave yourselves." Then he directed his attention to me. "I'm sorry about their behavior. They're not usually like this when it comes to business."

I laughed, "It's fine. I'm at least somewhat familiar with their personalities. I didn't expect them to recognize me, but I fully expected them to mess around."

Taehyung leaned over the table more and looked me straight in the eye, a goofy grin on his face. "So you are a fan."

"I can answer that question at least. Yes, I am a fan. I enjoy your music and you guys seem to genuinely care about your music, your fans, and each other. That's the most important part. You may have to act differently for your fans, but you aren't fake. I like that. It's a good trait to see."

"Awwwww...." sighed Hoseok and Jimin.

"So who's your bias?" Jin asked cocking an eyebrow.

"That.... I am not telling." I laughed at the faces they made when I said that. "So, back to work. What exactly do you need me to do? Julie didn't tell anything except that I would be working with you guys. I'm guessing it's not a translator because Rapmon-sshi is more than capable of that. That only leaves tutoring. But why would you need a tutor? I mean, I heard rumors of an English album being made, but there wasn't much information to go with that."

"Since your company has a nondisclosure agreement with all of its clients, I can confirm that those rumors are actually true. We don't want to make an official announcement until the boys get some more practice with English." I nodded my head.

"Makes sense."

Jin started nudging Yoongi who still had his head on the table. "Yoongi-ah. Wake up. At least pretend that you're interested," the older boy chastised.