Chapter 2- So We Meet

English conversation is bolded

English conversation is bolded. Thoughts in italics.

Rose's POV

As I made my way through traffic, I was slowly able to get myself into my professional mode. {Don't worry, girl. You got this}. I pulled up to back of the BigHit building (I didn't want to worry about fans and paparazzi possibly seeing me and thinking something weird) and found myself an empty parking spot. {Breathe in, breathe out}. I took a couple deep breaths. {Fighting!} I got out, straightened my suit jacket, dusted a couple of lint pieces off of me, and made my way to the reception desk.

"Welcome to BigHit. How can I help you?" The voice of the lady at the front was super sweet and it made me feel a lot more at ease.

"Hello. My name is Folsom Rose. I'm here to meet Park Jin-Ho-sshi. I'm the English tutor." I introduced myself as confidently as I could. Please don't see that I'm nervous.

"Of course Folsom-sshi. You will be going to the third floor." She gestured in the direction of the elevators.

"Thank you." We bowed to each other as I turned away from the desk and towards the elevator. I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the floor. {Deep breaths. You've got this}. The elevator stopped at the second floor to let someone in. I noticed that he was about to press a button but stopped when he saw it was already highlighted. He turned to me and smiled.

"You must be Folsom-sshi."

"Ah, yes." I shifted, a little confused about how he knew my name. "And you are?" I asked him politely.

"Oh, sorry. Right. I's Park Jin-Ho. I apologize for not introducing myself. That was probably a little weird, right?" The elevator opened and we walked out. We shook hands and I laughed.

"I was confused for a moment. But I suppose there's no one else who would know my name. And please, just call me Rose." I laughed at myself again. He laughed with me as he ushered me to a small conference room.

"You're a little early. The boys will be here in a couple minutes." I froze. Oh shit, they're coming? "I was just going to make sure the room was set up. Also, they were up late last night practicing so they might be a little out of it." We both sat down.

"O-of course. I completely understand. I know that they work really hard. Too hard actually." I laughed again.

"Ji Hyo-sshi mentioned that you are a fan, correct?"

"Yeah. I really like their music and they seem like really sweet kids. But don't worry, I'm not a crazy fan or anything and I know how to be professional."

"Of course. She said we didn't have anything to worry about. You work with other companies and groups as well, right?"

"Yes. I work with a few other entertainment companies on an as-needed basis. I also work with regular big businesses and individuals."