C5- Tutoring

English in bold. Thoughts in italics.

Rose POV

Somehow, four hours went by quickly. Nina left to go shopping an hour previous. There were a couple short breaks, but that was more for my sanity than for them. Not that they were slow, they were just easily distracted. Namjoon mostly worked with Jungkook and Taehyung since they were goofing around the most. I kept moving between the rest of the guys. Jin and Hoseok were paying attention but Yoongi looked like he would rather be anywhere but here and kept giving longing glances to the couch. Everyone was sitting on the floor around the large coffee table. I waved my hands in front of Yoongi's face.

"Suga-sshi. Are you still paying attention or just daydreaming about sleeping?" He shot me a look that was somewhere between annoyed and bored. "Don't look at me like that. I'm tired too. Don't you think I would rather be doing something other than this on one of my few days off? I have a lot of my own work to get done. But I want you guys to do well, so here I am. Sucking it up." He just huffed and laid back on his arms.

"Look," I clapped to get everyone's attention. "Let's take a break. We can order lunch and when we're done, we can continue. If you've decided that you're done, go to the couch or go home, I don't care. I don't need to waste my time when other people want to get this done."

"Noona, thank you for doing this for us. We're all happy about it, even if some of us suck at showing it," Jin said, nodding his head toward Yoongi.

I sighed deeply and collected myself. "Sorry. I didn't mean be so short with you guys, I just get a little snappy when I get less than a couple hours of sleep. Pick a place and we'll get some food in our stomachs. That should help."

"Noona, why don't you rest while we wait? We heard you earlier too when you said you only got a few minutes of sleep." Hoseok suggested. I realized that this was the second time they called me noona. I hadn't corrected it the first time. But maybe that's ok. They've seen me bare-faced and have been in my house for the past few hours. I suppose that's enough for them to get comfortable with me. Plus, they're just so personable. It's way too hard to not feel comfortable around them.

"That's ok. I don't really sleep much anyway. You guys figure out what to eat."

"You should sleep more, it's not good to lose sleep. Just look at Yoongi-hyung." Yoongi threw a couch pillow at Jimin. That was enough to break the mood and we all started laughing. Jimin leaned towards me. "See, noona? I told you. You look more beautiful when you smile." I laughed again and pushed Jimin away from me.

"And did you notice? She didn't correct us when we called her noona. So we can call you noona now?" Taehyung piped up. I smiled at him.

"I noticed it." The boys looked at me. "You've now seen my bare, still-asleep face, you've been sitting in my living room for the past few hours, we've been laughing comfortably, and we're about to share a meal together. I suppose that's enough for us to be at least that comfortable." The boys high-fived and even Yoongi smiled. I barely noticed that my smile got brighter at that. I was looking at him when he turned to look at me. I froze for a second before I abruptly turned away. My heart was beating like crazy. Stop it, Rose. You're supposed to be getting over him. It was starting to look easy when he wouldn't even look at you and was being a bit of a jerk. It was a coincidence anyway, him looking at me right then. But why is my heart pounding like this? I cleared my throat.