C12- Wake Up Fun

Thoughts in italics. English in bold.

Narrator POV

Rose spent the last couple of hours of quiet watching various shows on her phone. She was completely bored by the time the first person got up. Jin shuffled out of the room obviously still half-asleep. He stood at the end of the couch with one hand ruffling his hair and the other hand scratching his chest. He stared at Rose for about ten seconds before his brain realized that she wasn't Namjoon or Yoongi. Rose watched as the look on his face changed from sleepy to confused to angry.

Jin looked from the couch to the room the two boys were sleeping in. "Did they make you sleep on the couch?!" He started stomping towards the door. Rose jumped up and ran, grabbing his arm.

"No, no, no. Just—" she pulled him back towards the couch. She sat him down next to her. He was still glaring at the bedroom door so she grabbed his chin and made him face her. He blushed and pulled back from her hand. "When you ask a question, listen to the answer before you jump to conclusions."

Jin coughed and looked at the ground, embarrassed. "Sorry. I—uh—sorry."

Rose laughed. "It's ok, just be careful about jumping to conclusions because they may come back to bite you in the butt." He laughed. "Now, to answer your question. No. They did not make me sleep on the couch. I made them let me. I wasn't even originally planning on sleeping over, but they very emphatically insisted. So I told them I would as long as they let me sleep on the couch. I didn't let them have any say in the matter. So don't get mad at them, okay?"

Jin rubbed the back of his neck and nodded in agreement. "Only because it's you, and I don't think they could make you lie. Plus, you're kinda stubborn."

"Hey!"

He held his hands up as if saying 'Don't shoot the messenger'. "You know it's true."

Rose cocked her head. "I suppose I can't argue with that."

Jin patted her on the shoulder. "Told you."

She glared playfully at him. "Just 'cause it's true doesn't mean you should say it."

"Meh," he said, shrugging. "Who else will?" They both laughed. Jin got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Starting breakfast?" Rose asked, leaning over the back of the couch.

"Yep. If I don't, no one else will," he laughed.

"Mind if I help?" She was already climbing over the couch.

"You're a guest. You should be relaxing."