C27- Panicked

Hoseok POV

The whole time we'd been playing hide-and-seek, Rose hadn't been spotted once. When Namjoon found Jungkook, we quickly gathered and started talking about how to trick Rose. Namjoon's idea was to have Jimin discretely follow Rose to find her hiding spot. When he did, he would come out and inform Jungkook. Then, some of the boys would create a distraction allowing Jungkook to hopefully sneak up on her and tag her. Jin and I were supposed to wait at the edge of the clearing just in case she managed to outmaneuver Jungkook and hold her until he could tag her. Everything was going according to plan; Jimin had seen where Rose had gone and came back to inform Jungkook. Jungkook started towards Rose and Namjoon, Tae, and Yoongi went to the other side of the clearing. At my signal, they started yelling as if they had been found and were being chased.

A minute later, what I expected had happened. Rose had managed to get past Jungkook. I almost caught her, but when she looked back at me... I had never seen anyone so scared in my life. There were tears streaming down her face and she kept saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over. I knew something was terribly wrong. "Noona, what's wrong, what's going on?" I started to get panicked. She ignored me as she continued to the blanket. I looked in direction Rose had come from. Did something happen to her? Did something happen to Jungkook?

Jin ran over to me. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. You go find Jungkook, I'll go after noona." And then we both took off. By this time, Rose was already out of the clearing and I couldn't see her anymore. I sprinted after her. By the time I reached the edge of the park, she was already at her car fumbling with her keys. Her eyes met mine for a second and I couldn't tell if it was fear or panic that made her eyes so wide. She stooped down to pick her keys up again. She got in her car and I started yelling again.

"Noona! Stop! What's wrong?!" I was running too fast and was unable to slow down before I slammed into the car. I tried for the door handle, but it was locked. I started pounding on the window. "Noona! What's wrong?!" She wouldn't look at me. "Noona! Noona!" Her hands were shaking violently as they finally managed to put the keys in the ignition. She started the car and I ran to the driver's side window. "Noona! Open the door! Noona! Stop!" She put the car in reverse and then tore out of there. I stood there dumbfounded. Where're the keys? Damnit, Jin has them. Wait, Jin. Did he find Jungkook? I ran back to the area where, just a few minutes ago, we had been enjoying a lazy Saturday.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin had gathered at the blanket. They started bombarding me with questions. "Wait a minute, okay?" I pleaded with them. "I don't know what happened. All I know is that Rose took off looking absolutely terrified and I sent Jin to find Jungkook. Did anyone see them?" They all shook their heads and together we started running towards Rose's hiding spot. At the edge, we ran into Jin who was carrying Jungkook on his back. Jungkook had tear stains on his face, but he wasn't actively crying, in fact, beside from looking like he was in pain, he looked worried.