C11- Nightmares and Dreamscapes

I don't know how much Wattpad does trigger warnings, but I'm going to give fair warning that this chapter contains a segment of disturbing material including violence/abuse

I don't know how much Wattpad does trigger warnings, but I'm going to give fair warning that this chapter contains a segment of disturbing material including violence/abuse. Language also.

English in bold. Thoughts in italics. Dream in <     >

Yoongi POV

I finished getting ready first. I wanted to quickly check up on Rose without Namjoon bothering me about it. I cracked the bedroom door open to see what Rose was doing. She was laying down on the couch, but I could see her holding up her phone. She really doesn't want to go to sleep, does she? I don't know why she's so adamant on not sleeping, it's easy to tell how much she needs it. Jungkook was right, she didn't look bad, I don't think she could ever look bad, but anyone could tell she needed sleep. I heard Namjoon finishing up in the bathroom so I quietly shut the door and laid down on Jin's bed, which was mine for the night.

"All done?" Namjoon asked walking out of the bathroom and towards light switch. I grunted and turned over. Namjoon turned off the light and made his way to his bed. He sighed as he laid down. Please don't talk about her anymore.

"Hyung."

"What?" I asked shortly.

"She's something, isn't she?" He's just trying to provoke me.

"Who?" I asked trying to sound tired and disinterested.

"You know who. Don't play dumb."

"Namjoon. I'm not in the mood."

"We got really lucky getting her to be our tutor," he continued, ignoring me.

"Whatever. Can we sleep now?" I was starting to get pissed that he wasn't taking the hint.

"Do you like her?" I couldn't answer. I didn't know the answer. I think I like her. But I shouldn't like her. I can't like her. I think I do. But I don't know. And it doesn't matter, because I shouldn't. Whatever I feel, I have to stop it... Plus... you already like her... and she likes you... and that hurts... I shouldn't be mixed up in this. I think... it'll hurt too much.

"You do, don't you?" Namjoon asked rhetorically. He didn't sound mad, he sounded like he was just reciting a fact.

"No. I don't. Now let me go to sleep."

"Hmm. If you say so." He didn't sound like he believed it. I didn't care. Namjoon could think whatever he wanted. After about ten minutes, I could hear him start snoring lightly. Ugh! Snoring. Normally, his snoring didn't bother me, I could tune it out easily. But something else was keeping me awake. All I could think about was what he had asked me earlier: 'Do you like her? You do, don't you?' I was trying to reason with my brain for about half an hour. After that didn't work, I spent the next half-hour trying to stop thinking about it so I could go to sleep. When that still didn't work, I decided to get a glass of milk. Maybe that would help me sleep.