Chapter Thirty Three

I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply.

He can not be serious right now?!

Ex girlfriend? Really?

"Okay.. You know what? I'm just not gonna fight with you. It's completely pointless." I breathed looking at him. He had this huge smirk on his face. It's literally like he wants me to slap the shit out of him. He stepped closer to me his smirk getting wider. Does he find this amusing? Cause I fucking don't.

"What the fuck is so amusing?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. I'm kinda hurting. He acts like it's not a big deal. He placed his hands on my waist still with that stupid smirk. "I'm not playing." I glared, pushing him back a little.

"I'm smiling cause I don't have an Ex Girlfriend! I just wanted to see you like this. Totally worth it." He laughed, throwing his head back. I could tell I was beet red in the face. I just stared at him with a 'What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?!' expression on my face.

"Justin there are certain buttons you shouldn't press. It's like you think we are a joke. Well what if you like if I told you I was breaking up with you?" I challenged glaring at him with my arms across my chest. That made him stop laughing. He stared at me with a soft expression. "It was just a joke.." He spoke reaching to grab my hand but I stepped away from him.

"Well yeah this isn't a joke. We are through! I can't stand this anymore! I can't stand anything you do! You think that everything is fine!" I cried putting my face in my hands crumpling to the floor. Justin instantly bent down in front of me pulling my face to look at him.

"Don't say that.. I'm sorry.. Okay.. Just don't do that.. Just don't cry." He tried hugging me but I pulled away. "Justin I said we are through!" I nearly yelled at him, wiping away my tears. I looked at him and he had sad eyes. I couldn't keep on. I started smiling like an idiot. He looked down at his hands. I crawled over to him placing my hand on his cheek.

"If you ever in your life play a joke on me and expect me not to fight back you're a complete idiot. But you're my idiot." I giggle making Justin's head shot up to look at me.

"Oh you're evil." He breathed scoffing slightly. I laughed wiping away the rest of my fake tears. "You're an amazing actress as well." He said kissing my cheek.

"Where are we really going?" I asked standing up with him. He looked at his phone humming. Sometimes I just wanna scream out that I freaking love him with a passion. But I do get scared of rejection. I wonder if he even loves me at all. Maybe it is to soon to tell but still.

I wonder.

"Just some simple drop off. I'm wasn't gonna take you on dangerous business." He said shutting off his phone. I nodded as we walked towards the car. Either way I get to see Justin in action. We got into his Cherry Red Ferrari and he started towards the destination.

On the way there I held Justin's hand humming, tracing his tattoos in his arms. Beautiful artwork of clouds, an owl, a knight and a bunch of other stuff.

"Do you like them?" He asked stopping at a red light. I looked up at him pulling on one of pigtails softly. "Yeah. I want one." I said playing with his hand again. Justin's hand was huge compared mine. I placed my hand on his measuring out sizes.

"They hurt like a bitch." He said intertwining his hand with mine.

Perfect fit.

"I can take the pain." I smirked at him. He chuckled. "I'm sure you can." He sarcastically spoke. I gaped at gaped at him. "I bet you I can." I challenged.

"Oh really?"

"Hell yeah." I spoke with confidence. Justin stopped the car and looked at me. "Tomorrow then. You and I go to the tattoo parlor and get little miss goody goody a tattoo?" He asked but I could sense he was mocking me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned forward so that I was inches away from him. "Bring it on Bieber." I smirked devilishly at him. He sighed kissing me. My heart fluttered at his touch.

We got out the car and walked towards a truck that had two greasy dark haired men, wearing suits carrying pistols. One had a mustache and the other had a large scar going across his face. Justin grabbed my arm pulling me towards him so that I was glued to his side.

"Bieber long time no see." The one with the scar spoke with a thick jersey accent. The one with the mustache stared at me a a perverted look. I looked away burying my face into Justin's arm. Justin nodded. "Denny. Joseph. I got your money I want my shit." Justin spoke dropping the large suitcase in front of them.

"Who's the girl?" Scar face a.k.a know as Denny spoke nodding his head at me. "Don't worry about her just worry about me not rearranging your face like I did before and get my shit." Justin threatened. So Justin did that to Denny. Seeing Justin like this was kinda a turn on.

"How much for the girl?" Joseph asked staring at me with those disgusting perverted eyes. I had wide eyes. "What the fuck did you just ask?" Justin glared pushing me behind his back. The two men smirked as if Justin didn't intimidate him. "She's not for fucking sell you disgusting piece of shit. Fuck you! Now give me my shit!" Justin roared with anger. His loud voice made me flinch. I've never seen Justin so angry.

"Give him his shit, Joseph." Denny spat keeping his eyes on Justin. Joseph have Justin the large duffel bag and grabbed the suitcase.

But what Justin did next I wasn't expecting. He pushed me back, swinging his arm in a swift motion cutting Joseph's face. The man hollered in pain, his face in his hands as he fell to the ground in a fetal position.

"Next time you disrespect her it's your life." Justin darkly spoke grabbing the bag and my hand walking towards the car. I sat in the car speechless.

Justin sped down the highway, his hand clutching the steering wheel hard. He was muttering something I couldn't make out.

"Justin.." I whispered looking down at my lap. He didn't respond. He kept muttering. He was going at least 80mph. My heart quickened.

"Justin!" I nearly screamed for his attention. He looked at me.

That was the last thing I saw..

His beautiful warm Hazel eyes.

His beautiful angelic face.

Then everything went completely..

Black.