Chapter Fourty Two

I stared at Justin with wide eyes,

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered, frozen in place. He sighed removing his gold Rolex, scooting towards me he placed his wrist in my hand. My shaky fingers grabbed it, bringing his wrist closer to my face. I gasped softly as I saw three, very large, pink scars. The image of Justin grabbing a razor blade and dragging it across his skin, made my stomach churn. Tears were brimming my eyes. My chest tightened with sadness. I looked at him, "Why?" The words hardly audible. He pulled his wrist back, shaking his head, trying to shake it off.

But he wasn't just gonna brush this off. I climbed onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair. "Why?" I whispered, his face was buried into my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. "This is why.. I wasn't in your arms. I hurt you so badly. It only made sense to cause myself pain." Justin's voice cracked, he squeezed me tightly, as if he never wanted to loose me.

"I'll stay as long as you want me. I'll always care for you. I'll always want you to be by my side. I'll always want your presence to be in mine." I honestly spoke, looking into his beautiful hazel orbs. He pecked my lips softly, making my heart flutter, as usual. His hands ran up my thighs, but I stopped before they could reach higher up my shorts.

"Show me?" He plead, tears forming in his eyes. He was hurting as much as I was. I nodded laying back. I was about to slip off my shorts when Justin's hands stopped me, he placed a kiss on my forehead whispering, "Let me take care of my princess." This side of Justin made me feel like an actual princess. It made me forget everything I ever saw him do. The way I felt his hands on my body, he made me feel as light as a feather, so fragile, one touch an I'd break underneath him. I let out a shaky breath as he unbutton my pants, pulling them down my short tan legs. I shivered at his touch. Once my shorts were off Justin kissed my stomach softly, before tracing his fingers over my cuts. I clenched the sheets, afraid of what he'll do. But I couldn't get the image of him cutting out of my head.

I felt him kiss my cuts making my eyes shot open. It was a foreign feeling.

"Justin..." I whispered, staring at the ceiling. I felt him climb up, so that he was still in between my legs but our faces were only inches apart. His hazel eyes were glossy from new tears forming.

"I'm sorry.." I sighed, running my fingers through his hair. "Don't hurt yourself again.. Please." He whispered, kissing my forehead. This was new.. Having someone who cared about me was new. All I wanted to do, was hold Justin in my arms, feel his heartbeat when I lay my head on his chest.

"Promise me you won't.. I care.. I lo-" Justin's sentence was cut off by Derek walking through the door. I instantly grabbed the blanket, covering my body, since I was only in panties.

"Whoa! Sorry... Uh we are all going to eat. You guys coming... Or are you coming?" Derek started snickering at his lame joke. Justin rolled his eyes at his ridiculous twin brother and nodded. Derek waved 'bye' and walked out. I let out a small giggle. I felt like Justin was gonna say something important before Derek walked in.

"Let's get ready." Justin pecked my lips softly before standing up. I just stared at the ceiling sighing. And we're back to guarded up Justin. I chewed the inside of my cheek. I felt Justin place our suitcases on the bed. I got up crawling towards them. I don't know what to wear. I pulled out some black leggings, white long sleeved crop top and some black pumps. I pulled out some underwear. I hopped out of bed walking towards the bathroom.

"You're such a tease." Justin groaned from behind me, I smiled biting my lip. I turned on the water pulling off my shirt. Justin walked wrapping his arms around me. I was comfortable with Justin seeing me like this. I giggled turning towards him. "I've got some business to handle." Once those words escaped his lips, I frowned. He can't be serious. "What? You said we didn't have to worry. That this is our vacation together. Justin..." I got out of his arms, sitting on the toilet seat. He sighed running his hand through his hair.

"It's a real quick call, baby." He looked at me with pleading eyes, I just nodded. I'm mad but I just don't wanna fight with him. He kissed my cheek leaving me alone in the bathroom.

"Seriously?" I whispered in frustration. I stripped off the rest of my clothing and hopped in the shower. I bathed quickly but thoroughly. I thought about everything I've been through. How Justin practically took me in with hardly any questions asked. Yet again he said he's known me ever since we were little. Which I don't even remember. I wonder how at Justin and I are willing to take this relationship. We are boyfriend and girlfriend but how serious is he about. Once I was done. I wiped the water off my face. I reached out and grabbed my towel. After drying my hair and body, I walked towards the bedroom. I hummed a random tune, dropping my towel and slipping on underwear.

"Yes and make sure everything is in place.... Okay... Yes... That's final..." I heard Justin's voice echo through the suite. I quickly slipped on my leggings and shirt. I wrapped the towel around my head grabbing my makeup bag, blow dryer and curling iron.

"I'm gonna shower babe." Justin said running towards the bathroom. I nodded getting to work. I decided to go for smokey eye shadow and lip gloss. I curled my hair and slipped on my pumps. I grabbed my phone, putting away my makeup bag. Justin came out the shower shirtless and in his black skinnies. I tried not to stare at him, and might I add it was really hard not too. I sat on the bed playing with my phone waiting for Justin.

"Ready." He grabbed his phone, looking in the mirror. He was wearing black skinnies, red V neck, white Nikes, gold Rolex and his hair in a quiff. He looked amazing as usually but the only thing that was going through my mind was, who he was talking on the phone too. I could ask him.. But then he'll get mad at me.

We walked towards the small restaurant were we would meet up with everybody else. Once we got to the entrance I sighed. I have to know.

"Justin who were you talking on the phone with?" I asked, pulling on my thumb. He looked up at me with a clenched jaw.

"No one don't worry about it. Okay?" He stroked my cheek, I grabbed his hand shaking my head.

"Please tell me." I walked closer to him. The lights in were dim. But I could still see his perfect hazel eyes. They just stared into mine. He put his hand on my waist sighing.

"Let's go eat." He turned away walking into the restaurant leaving me yet again in the dark. I groaned following him. I walked pass him ignoring him. Two can play this game. I sat next to Alfredo, Justin followed soon after. There was a lot of tension between us you could practically feel it in the air.

This was gonna be a long interesting dinner..