Chapter 2: Plan

Yulia hated the fact that she was dressed like a hooker but this was the only way to get let into the building where the three were holed up. Walking through the dimly lit room, being led along by a tall curly haired guy who reminded Yulia of a grizzly bear due to his massive size. As they entered the bedroom she moved her hand to the back of her skirt, removing one of the pistols that was stuck into the waist band, hidden from view by the shirt tied around her waist.

She watched wordlessly as he began to remove his pants, his back being turned to her for a second and she saw her chance. Drawing the gun she took quick but careful aim before squeezing the trigger.

The silencer attached to the gun concealing the noise as she rushed toward the door, smirking as she headed down the hall and toward the basement, where she could hear the sound of crying, followed by the sound of a scream.

Yulia's blood ran cold at that and she rushed down the stairs, weapon drawn.

What she saw made her stomach turn and blood boil at the same time.

"Hey bastard!"

She yelled, prompting the man to turn around.

When he did Yulia quickly discharged another bullet from her weapon, not even flinching as blood splattered across the wall behind him, though this elected a yelp from the battered redhead, who instantly cowered from the dark haired girl.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Those sick fucks deserve what they get though. I'm gonna get ya outta here, here...put this on."

With that Yulia removed the shirt tied around her waist and handed it to the girl.

The shirt had been three sizes too big for Yulia in order to hide the gun properly so it would at least semi cover the redhead's battered body.

"T...thanks."

Yulia just nodded, smirking as she produced a derringer from the pocket of her skirt.

"Here, in case more of those morons come out of the woodworks."

She stated as she handed the other girl the gun, earning a surprised look.

"I don't know how to...."

Yulia just laughed

"just point and press the trigger, it's not rocket science!"

with that Yulia grabbed Lena's hand, pulling her along. As they neared the stairs however a large man appeared, rifle in hand.

"end of the line."

He stated, pointing it at the Yulia, who just smirked.

"If I die here I just die then don't I?"

She commented, tossing the gun that she held.

Lena felt her heart pounding in her chest as she remembered the gun that she was given when suddenly an idea came to her.

walking over to him she fought the bile that rose in her throat as she moved to kiss him, distracting him for a few moments before suddenly an ear shattering bang went off, causing Yulia's eyes to grow wide.

"holy shit."

She muttered, before grabbing Lena's arm and pulling her on toward the door.

Once outside Yulia shoved Lena into the back of a black convertible, getting in only long enough to start it before getting back out and going toward the trunk, getting some kind of box out.

"Stay here, It will take me all of five seconds to get this inside and get out."

Yulia knew all too well that Lena was in shock, the pale look on her face and how she stared into nothing. She remembered that feeling well, though in her case it was nothing like this.

after she set the timer for five minutes she rushed out, jumping into the driver's seat and peeling out of the parking lot.

They were a good distance away when an explosion sounded in the background.

Yulia glanced into the rearview mirror, brows knitting in concern.

"Now that we got you out of that place....I'm Yulia Volkova."

The redhead glanced up, her lips trembling.

"I'm L...lena Katina."

She stammered.

"Thanks for the help back there but I had a plan."

Yulia stated before adding

"Let's stop to get something to eat."