chapter 27: Katya's oppinion

"are you and Yulia still together?"

Katya asked Lena later that night as she climbed into the bed beside of her.

"It's complicated Kat. She's been through a lot but if she wants to work things out then I'm willing to."

Lena responded with a yawn before adding

"What are you doing up at this hour anyway Sis?"

Katya glanced down then, curling against the older girl.

"I dreamed they took you away again and this time no one could find you."

Lena sighed at that and put an arm around her sister.

"Well I'm here and I'm just as strong as Yulia now. Nothing can stop us."

Yulia woke up at twelve o'clock, only to find a tray of food on her bedside table.

Smiling slightly as she saw Ivan's handwriting on the note card near the try.

'Try not to kill Lena or Katya while Pari and I are out looking for a rat.'

Yulia knew who that rat was so she just chuckled softly.

She was half way through breakfast when Katya came in,  still dressed in her pajamas.

"Yulia? Can I ask you something?"

She asked

"What?"

Yulia responded, her mouth full.

"Do you still like my sister? She says that things are complicated."

Katya asked, nearly getting Yulia choked on toast.

"Um...Yeah. why?"

She asked, earning a sheepish look.

"You and Lena had a fight....I've never seen her cry that much. I was worried about both of you and I don't want to see my sister that sad again....or you either."

Yulia sighed aloud at that.

"how about this, while Lena sleeps we ride down town and you help me pick out a gift for her? I feel like a jerk still, even after her and I stayed up nearly all night talking."

Katya's eyes lit up at that.

"Okay!"