chapter 4: questions

"So you carry a gun?"

"Yep."

"And you kill people?"

"Sometimes."

Lena listened as Yulia answered Katya's pointless questions, sounding rather bored of it though surprisingly she was patient .

"And you go to school? Do you ever get in fights?"

Yulia sighed at that

"Yes and yes, though I end up getting grounded for it. Now here's some money, go buy yourself some candy or something in the gift shop."

Lena laughed aloud once Katya left.

"Jeez....That may give me a five minute break from twenty questions."

Yulia groaned before adding

"You've been quiet. Do you need something or are you in pain?"

Lena shook her head at that.

"no, it's just amusing seeing you bribe a seven year old. Who knew a gunslinger could be patient."

Yulia glared at that.

"Don't ever call me that again. When I hear that I think of those old cheesy cowboy shows my grandfather use to watch."

Lena giggled at that before adding

"This school we'll be going to. What's it like?"

"Preppy.....boring.....but the people's okay. Only two boys in the class are a pain in the ass."

Yulia answered before adding

"Word of warning. You'll be the shiny new toy for them....everyone will ask you a million questions."

Just then Katya came back, handing a wad of change and a pack of m&m's to Yulia before handing Lena a bar of chocolate.

"thanks...."

Yulia stated, surprised.

"She won't eat in front of anyone." Lena explained with a chuckle before adding

"How much money did you give her?"

Yulia just shrugged

"A twenty."