chapter 9: School part 2

Yulia watched as Pete and his best friend Tom approached Lena, both acting like egg sucking dogs.

"If you don't reign your brother in Victoria I will."

She told her best friend who grinned and retorted

"first one who gets to him gets to knock his ass out."

Victoria retorted earning a laugh

"You seriously dislike Pete."

Yulia commented as they both walked over to where Lena was.

"He's a play boy and a pervert. What do you expect? Me to ignore my brother being an whore?"

Victoria retorted.

"Oh, look at this. The lesbian and the weirdo is going to try to talk to new girl. What is it Volkova? Do you want to fuck her or something." Tom, a black haired boy with freckles stated with a smug look

Yulia could feel hr fists itch with the desire to punch this idiot but she didn't, choosing to look over at Lena who just rolled her eyes.

"Isn't that why you and Pete hang around each other? To fuck each other?"

Victoria quipped, watching as her brother's dark skin turned red.

"No! We're not sick in the head like You two!"

Yulia choose that moment to roll her eyes

"Oh really? We're sick? Well you two are the only ones in the whole class that thinks so. Grow up already. We're not thirteen anymore."

She stated, causing Victoria to snort

"they're just jealous that you've had more girlfriends than they have combined!"

Victoria stated, earning a cocky grin from Yulia

"I think I've had more ex's than either of them will ever have unless they grow up!"

Lena listened to Yulia, wanting to roll her eyes at how much like a bragging boy she was being at this point. Though  as the two guys left Yulia burst into laughter.

"Do they really think I have slept with Fifty people? I'm bisexual not a player. Besides....Pretty sure I'd take a page out of Anya's book and not ever look at a romantic relationship if I ever felt like that toward that many people."

Victoria just smirked

"I think you've only dated three people....that one guy....The blonde girl who moved to spain and that....what was their name? The gender queer person who you thought was so cool though they're two years older?"

Yulia's face flushed at that and she glanced down.

"I didn't date Pari. They just brought me to that dance so I wasn't the only one without a date."

After school finally let out Lena noticed Yulia was acting weird.

"Yulia, I don't care who or what you date. So what if you are gay or bisexual or whatever? We are all human."