chapter 38 : Forget it

Yulia couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the fact that Lena was dancing so close to her, the redhead completely letting go of whatever anxieties she had to just have fun, though Yulia couldn't help the dirty thoughts entering her mind as she watched the redhead's movements. She tried to keep these thoughts at bay despite the fact that Lena was making it harder by the minute.

Yulia's eyes traced over Lena's body, noting how fantastic she was looking in a tight, black silken top and a pair of faded jeans. Both which hugged her figure perfectly. Yulia didn't even notice that she was staring until Lena suddenly grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet.

"Come on, stop sitting there gawking. You're my date right?"

Yulia could hear the teasing in her girlfriend's voice as she found herself be dragged toward the dance floor.

Yulia cursed the fact that they had agreed to take it slow, because in all honesty she felt soso much desire toward the redhead that she thought she would burst, though she would never do anything to make Lena uncomfortable.

suddenly however she found herself engulfed by the scent of peaches, a scent she knew was from Lena's favorite shampoo. Lips pressed softly against her, a hand sliding into her back pocket as the taller girl deepened the kiss.

Both girl's were vaguely aware of the wolf whistles and catcalls they got as they parted, though both ignored it as Lena spoke.

"this was the best date I have ever been on. Thank you for tonight Yulia."

She stated, making Yulia wonder just what her previous relationships where like though she would never ask.

"I love you to much toto half ass it."

Yulia retorted, arms locking around Lena.