chapter 19: Katya

Lena awoke to hearing Yulia and Katya argueing over something, causing her to sit up though she nearly burst out laughing when she noticed that Katya looked like she didn't fell well and that Yulia was trying to convince her to go to the doctor.

"Katya, do as she says. It's literally down the hall."

Lena yawned.

I definitely don't stay out late as much as I thought I did. I'm still tired.

She thought as she got up, though Yulia just grinned and stated

"You don't have to move around today. I brought your breakfast up here."

She stated, earning a quizzical look from Lena.

"Usually when someone's that sweet they've either did something or are going to do something to piss the other person off."

Lena retorted, earning a pout.

"Come on, don't you trust me?"

Yulia retorted, trying to hide the grin that ghosted her features.

"When you're grinning like the cheiser cat....No."

Lena quipped with a smile before she added

"Now spill....what did you do?"

Yulia just shook her head.

"Nothing really but....well...I don't really want you to fight but since you're stubborn as a mule I had Pari make you something....It alters the light around your body and making it impossible for you to be seen. I just want you safe....and I know you want me to have something like that too and Pari agreed with you on that. I'm not trying to treat you like a princess or something. I just don't want you hurt."

Yulia said in one, rushed breath.

Lena however just sighed and shook her head at her girlfriend

"I'm not going to be mad about that Yulia. As long as you're safe too."

Lena responded, earning a small smile.

"Really? That wasn't the reason for breakfast in bed, I just wanted to let you rest today since you seemed pretty tired last night. But I did get Pari to start working on a shield of some form."

Yulia stated, her face flushing slightly when Lena kissed her cheek.

"Well aren't you thoughtful."

Katya sat, looking between the two for some time before she finally asked

"What on earth is going on?"

Lena just winked at Yulia before retorting

"I'll tell you after you go get checked out by the doctor. You look a bit flushed Kat."

"No fair!"

"All's fair in love and war."

Lena retorted

Yulia chuckled as she listened to the sisters banter, though it made her miss the two guys that had came to be like brothers to her.

"Stop bickering and come on. Maybe we can get Pari to make you something cool if you actually don't put up a fuss."

Yulia sighed, eventually herding Katya out of the room and leaving Lena in peace.